inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New song!

Written By: violet_shy on 06/26/21 at 7:05 pm

This is my newest song "Sunflower". I really wanted a simple Dance track. This is more like casual Dance lol. Here is just a snippet of the finished song. I will release it during the month of July 2021. As a musician, I want to make all of my songs perfect! I couldn't find my previous post and it's been a while. So I'll just post all of my releases here from now on so it won't seem like I'm spamming the boards. Lyrics to this song are written by me, and sung by me.

76sTJLRKGXI                   

Subject: Re: New song!

Written By: Slim95 on 06/26/21 at 8:42 pm

Very cool! Congrats and good job! It sounds so professional, do you record your music in a studio?

Written By: violet_shy on 06/26/21 at 9:32 pm

Yes. I write all of my songs and then record them. Thank you for your comments! This just makes me want to write more songs!  :)

Written By: nally on 06/26/21 at 11:47 pm

Yes. I write all of my songs and then record them. Thank you for your comments! This just makes me want to write more songs!  :)

Keep up the good work! You have a great talent. :) 8)

Written By: Howard on 06/27/21 at 7:03 am

This is my newest song "Sunflower". I really wanted a simple Dance track. This is more like casual Dance lol. Here is just a snippet of the finished song. I will release it during the month of July 2021. As a musician, I want to make all of my songs perfect! I couldn't find my previous post and it's been a while. So I'll just post all of my releases here from now on so it won't seem like I'm spamming the boards. Lyrics to this song are written by me, and sung by me.

76sTJLRKGXI                   

Very Nice Jess, you have such good talent.  :)

Written By: violet_shy on 06/27/21 at 9:09 am

Thanks Howard, Jeffrey and Slim!

I'm going to write more songs this week.

Written By: Howard on 06/27/21 at 2:21 pm

Thanks Howard, Jeffrey and Slim!

I'm going to write more songs this week.

Good Luck with that. :)

Written By: wagonman76 on 06/27/21 at 6:41 pm

76sTJLRKGXI                   

You did a great job. Congrats!

Written By: violet_shy on 06/28/21 at 10:51 am

You did a great job. Congrats!

Thank you!  :)

Written By: violet_shy on 07/02/21 at 2:40 am

Anyone with an instagram care to follow me?

Mine is: Jessica Ann Tremblay or @vanity_vasexxo

Thanks all!

Written By: violet_shy on 07/09/21 at 6:03 pm

Tomorrow's the day!! My new song "Sunflower" wil be out on every streaming platform! Super excited!! I will post the entire track tomorrow.  :)

Written By: violet_shy on 07/10/21 at 12:57 am

As promised, here is the entire track of my new song "Sunflower". I hope everyone loves it as much as I do. Will be in stores later on in the day! I also want to share that I have my own label!! It is called itana Music.

Sunflower
Distributed by: Indiefy
Copyright: 2021, itana Music

_X_cqL1WY78                   

Written By: violet_shy on 08/26/21 at 12:04 pm

Just wanted to share with you all my cover version of "Let it be" by The Beatles. It was always a dream of mine to sing this song since it is my favorite Beatles song! Hope you all like it.

DcWWBPnfG_4                   

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 08/26/21 at 12:24 pm

Just wanted to share with you all my cover version of "Let it be" by The Beatles. It was always a dream of mine to sing this song since it is my favorite Beatles song! Hope you all like it.

Didn't you post this before? I remember your version of "Let It Be". Is this a new version?

Speaking of versions, I remember I bought the "Let it Be " single by the Beatles when it was brand new back in 1970 (with the unusual song "You Know My Name, Look Up The Number" on the B side). Then I bought the album when it came out and noticed it was a completely different version of the song, with a much different guitar solo by George Harrison. I must admit, I like the album version better. Then I went to see the movie, and it was a different version yet! The movie version has some different lyrics, with what I consider to be the most pivotal line "there will be no sorrow/let it be".  I'll never know whey they left that out for the single and album versions. It makes the whole song.

Then, of course, there are uncountable bootleg versions floating around as well. I have some of the original vinyl Beatle boots from the early 70s. Classic stuff.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 08/26/21 at 12:27 pm

Joan Baez does a lovely version of "Let It Be" also. And she includes the "there will be no sorrow" line! She also changes a line to "Mother Mary sings to me" which  think works quite well in this context.

Joan Baez
"Let It Be"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pca2l_2hDb8

Written By: Howard on 08/26/21 at 2:19 pm

DcWWBPnfG_4                   

quite nice. :)

Written By: violet_shy on 09/27/21 at 9:00 pm

So this is one of my recent songs which is released. Just thought I'd share it with everyone! I wrote the lyrics and sung it. There are two tracks, the original and a mix. itana Music is my own label.

Title: House of Sun
Distributed by Indiefy

Tracks:
1. House of Sun(Original edit)
2. House of Sun(the jubilee dance mix)

cuaXw3Uy1Nc                             

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/29/21 at 5:51 am

So this is one of my recent songs which is released. Just thought I'd share it with everyone! I wrote the lyrics and sung it. There are two tracks, the original and a mix. itana Music is my own label.

Title: House of Sun
Distributed by Indiefy

Tracks:
1. House of Sun(Original edit)
2. House of Sun(the jubilee dance mix)

cuaXw3Uy1Nc       
You wrote the lyrics, but who wrote the music?

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 09/29/21 at 9:21 am

You wrote the lyrics, but who wrote the music?

It's pre-recorded. She gets it online.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/29/21 at 9:26 am

Not Charlie Puth?

Borrowed?

No need to arranged, just sing-a-long, karaoke?

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 09/29/21 at 9:28 am

Borrowed?

No need to arranged, just sing-a-long, karaoke?

No, there are companies that do it. For example:

https://demomysong.com/

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/29/21 at 9:29 am

No, there are companies that do it. For example:

https://demomysong.com/

...and you lose the copyright on your lyrics?

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 09/29/21 at 9:36 am

...and you lose the copyright on your lyrics?

Good question!

Written By: violet_shy on 09/29/21 at 12:29 pm

My music is not pre-recorded or karaoke. I'm very professional about my songs. Thank you.

Written By: karen on 09/29/21 at 12:38 pm

My music is not pre-recorded or karaoke. I'm very professional about my songs. Thank you.

So what instrument do you play it on?

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 09/29/21 at 12:50 pm

So where does it come from? Who are the musicians playing it and where is it recorded? If you put out a special vinyl release with a nice cover who would be the musicians, producer, etc credited on it?  Is it all done electronically with Garageband? is it midi? I don't understand this vagueness. What's the big secret? I thought you were proud of your music and would want to give credit to the players who worked hard to make it sound good.

Written By: violet_shy on 09/29/21 at 12:58 pm

So where does it come from? Who are the musicians playing it and where is it recorded? If you put out a special vinyl release with a nice cover who would be the musicians, producer, etc credited on it?  Is it all done electronically with Garageband? is it midi? I don't understand this vagueness. What's the big secret? I thought you were proud of your music and would want to give credit to the players who worked hard to make it sound good.

A friend of mine owns a studio. I have known him since 2016. I do all of my music recording there. His name is Josh Moret, and he arranges the music. I help. And I write the lyrics and sing. It is all electronic.

So what instrument do you play it on?

I don't play any of the instruments. I only write the lyrics and sing.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 09/29/21 at 1:02 pm

A friend of mine owns a studio. I have known him since 2016. I do all of my music recording there. His name is Josh Moret, and he arranges the music. I help. And I write the lyrics and sing. It is all electronic.

I don't play any of the instruments. I only write the lyrics and sing.

Now we're getting somewhere!  :)  I DO advise taking up an instrument though, since you seem to be so into this. It will give you great self expression. And you can play in the coffeehouses or busk. Great fun!

Written By: karen on 09/30/21 at 12:53 am

So does Josh help you write the tune?

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/30/21 at 1:36 am

Did Josh re-arrange the music for "Broken Wings" and Let It Be"?

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 09/30/21 at 8:41 am

So does Josh help you write the tune?

That's what it would seem, although I am puzzled that Jess seems to make no distinction whatsoever between "composition" and "arrangement". She says that Josh "arranges" the music (previously she had said that she arranges it, THEN "arranges it with the lyrics"). In order for  music to be "arranged" it has to EXIST (i.e be COMPOSED) in the first place. We're still not getting to the core of who exactly creates this music from scratch, before it gets "arranged". Or what software program is being used in Josh's studio  to create the electronic sounds that duplicate/approximate the sounds of acoustic guitars, keyboards, etc, since she said it's all synthetic electronics, not real instruments (this is not uncommon with Garageband, for example, although I certainly prefer the old, organic way of using actual musicians). Jess is very serious about her music, but she doesn't seem to speak in the musical terms that musicians  and composers do.

Written By: violet_shy on 10/01/21 at 5:50 pm

Ok everyone, I'm so excited!! Here is a snippet of my newest song "Let your guard down". I wanted to do something a little different than what I usually do. Lyrics written by me, and sung by me. Music arranged by Mike Betancourt and Me!

Title: Let your guard down
Release date: October 9th, 2021
Copyright: 2021, Perspectiva Records

hqrPFVYTkc8                       

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 10/01/21 at 6:41 pm

Ok everyone, I'm so excited!! Here is a snippet of my newest song "Let your guard down". I wanted to do something a little different than what I usually do. Lyrics written by me, and sung by me. Music arranged by Mike Betancourt and Me!

Mike Betancourt? What happened to Josh Moret? Did you fire him?  ???

Written By: violet_shy on 10/01/21 at 7:36 pm

Mike Betancourt? What happened to Josh Moret? Did you fire him?  ???

Josh Moret
Jennifer Martinez
Mike Betancourt
Zachary "Whimzy" Gomes
Melissa Lombardi
Terry Black

This is my music team. They help arrange the music to my songs.  :)

Written By: violet_shy on 10/02/21 at 1:52 am

My new song "Let your guard down" is now on Jango Radio. Here's the link if anyone would like to listen!

https://www.jango.com/music/Jessica+Anne/Let+your+guard+down

Written By: Howard on 10/02/21 at 7:10 am

hqrPFVYTkc8                       

Very Nice,It sounds you're singing in a studio.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 10/02/21 at 7:52 pm

Josh Moret
Jennifer Martinez
Mike Betancourt
Zachary "Whimzy" Gomes
Melissa Lombardi
Terry Black

It's good to have a support team. I'm glad they help arrange, it's an important process. But still, who COMPOSES the music to your lyrics so that the aforementioned people can arrange it? When you say they "arrange" it, it means the music already exists and they take it from there. You do get the difference between composition and arrangement I trust?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/04/21 at 6:22 am

Josh Moret
Jennifer Martinez
Mike Betancourt
Zachary "Whimzy" Gomes
Melissa Lombardi
Terry Black

Was it this music team that rearrange "Broken Wings"?

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 10/04/21 at 8:36 am

Was it this music team that rearrange "Broken Wings"?

If so, that would definitely be "arranging", as they came up with a new arrangement of an existing song for Jess to sing. But she continually says that her team "arranges' her original music (to which she writes the lyrics) but never says who WRITES (composes) this music in the first place. It's some secret person. Maybe a cousin?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/04/21 at 8:39 am

If so, that would definitely be "arranging", as they came up with a new arrangement of an existing song for Jess to sing. But she continually says that her team "arranges' her original music (to which she writes the lyrics) but never says who WRITES (composes) this music in the first place. It's some secret person. Maybe a cousin?
...or Charlie Pugh?

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 10/04/21 at 8:50 am

...or Charlie Pugh?

She got rid of him. She doesn't want to date famous people. She said it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/04/21 at 9:00 am

She got rid of him. She doesn't want to date famous people. She said it.
Any inherited music skills from her father?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/21 at 7:10 am

Today it has been reported that Tina Turner has sold the rights to her music catalogue, including hits like The Best and Nutbush City Limits, to music publishing company BMG for $50m.

Will you be selling the rights to your songs?

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 10/06/21 at 8:48 am

Today it has been reported that Tina Turner has sold the rights to her music catalogue, including hits like The Best and Nutbush City Limits, to music publishing company BMG for $50m.

Will you be selling the rights to your songs?

It's way, way too soon for Jess to do that. The artists that have sold are all in the "third act" of their life, so to speak, and have sold for financial security since Covid (and/or old age)  put a stop to their touring and recorded music does not generate the income for them it once did. It was the right time for them.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/21 at 8:52 am

It's way, way too soon for Jess to do that. The artists that have sold are all in the "third act" of their life, so to speak, and have sold for financial security since Covid (and/or old age)  put a stop to their touring and recorded music does not generate the income for them it once did. It was the right time for them.
Last year, even US singer-songwriter Bob Dylan sold the rights to his entire song catalogue to Universal Music Group (UMG). In return, Dylan receives a lump sum, said to be worth anything between $200m and $450m (£150m - £340m). Neither Universal nor Dylan's team would disclose the value of the purchase - but the upper end of those estimates is realistic.

...along with his Nobel Prize for Literature, he has done very well?

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 10/06/21 at 9:04 am

Last year, even US singer-songwriter Bob Dylan sold the rights to his entire song catalogue to Universal Music Group (UMG). In return, Dylan receives a lump sum, said to be worth anything between $200m and $450m (£150m - £340m). Neither Universal nor Dylan's team would disclose the value of the purchase - but the upper end of those estimates is realistic.

...along with his Nobel Prize for Literature, he has done very well?

Dylan was the one who set the tone for this whole spate of classic rock artists selling their catalogues. He did it first and they followed suit. They figured "if Dylan did it, it must be OK". Whether people want to believe it or not, he is STILL a trendsetter, even at age 80.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/21 at 9:07 am

Dylan was the one who set the tone for this whole spate of classic rock artists selling their catalogues. He did it first and they followed suit. They figured "if Dylan did it, it must be OK". Whether people want to believe it or not, he is STILL a trendsetter, even at age 80.
One little thing at the back of my mind is that the late Michael Jackson own the rights to Northern Songs, the Beatles catalogue, after his death, does his estate still own the rights, or has someone else brought them?

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 10/06/21 at 9:15 am

One little thing at the back of my mind is that the late Michael Jackson own the rights to Northern Songs, the Beatles catalogue, after his death, does his estate still own the rights, or has someone else brought them?

Sony acquired the Beatles rights from the Michael Jackson estate, and McCartney bought his share back from Sony. So really, it's scattered all over the place. Kind of like it was before.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/21 at 9:16 am

Sony acquired the Beatles rights from the Michael Jackson estate, and McCartney bought his share back from Sony. So really, it's scattered all over the place. Kind of like it was before.
I have always said that "Yesterday" has paid the pension for Sir Paul McCartney.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 10/06/21 at 9:24 am

I have always said that "Yesterday" has paid the pension for Sir Paul McCartney.

Not bad for a song that began life as "Scrambled Eggs".  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/21 at 9:35 am

Not bad for a song that began life as "Scrambled Eggs".  ;D
In 1964, the tune to "Yesterday" came to Paul McCartney in a dream, and on waking worked out the medley and chords on the piano straightaway. He was convinced that this tune was already a piece of classical music, asking around friends had they heard it before, even playing at a birthday party of British singer Alma Cogan with many musician friends attending.

Written By: Slim95 on 10/07/21 at 2:31 pm

My new song "Let your guard down" is now on Jango Radio. Here's the link if anyone would like to listen!

https://www.jango.com/music/Jessica+Anne/Let+your+guard+down

You make awesome music and one day you will make it big just keep persuing your goals and dreams and never give up. Never listen to haters too. Just remain confident and keep persuing your passions.

Written By: violet_shy on 11/03/21 at 8:42 pm

Ok. My song "Let your guard down" has been finished and remastered! Have a listen, everyone!

WhHdBW4KIfE                           

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/04/21 at 1:35 pm

Have you ever thought about voice training/lessons? My niece (who is a phenomenal singer) said that voice lessons helped her reach notes that she couldn't reach before. I also took voice lessons way back in the dark ages. My mother also took voice lesson from Tim Nolan who later went on to be Phantom #3 on Broadway.  Even my step-daughter took voice lessons.

Here is a list of singers who have taken singing lessons.

http://www.lessonrating.com/students/expert-articles/singing/famous-recording-artists-you-never-knew-took-singing-lessons/

It can only help your singing if you do.

Cat

Written By: violet_shy on 11/04/21 at 4:38 pm

Have you ever thought about voice training/lessons? My niece (who is a phenomenal singer) said that voice lessons helped her reach notes that she couldn't reach before. I also took voice lessons way back in the dark ages. My mother also took voice lesson from Tim Nolan who later went on to be Phantom #3 on Broadway.  Even my step-daughter took voice lessons.

Here is a list of singers who have taken singing lessons.

http://www.lessonrating.com/students/expert-articles/singing/famous-recording-artists-you-never-knew-took-singing-lessons/

It can only help your singing if you do.

Cat

Uh uh. Thank you, but my singing is fine. I'm getting many views from this song on Instagram, and I'm told my voice is perfect. I really don't have to scream or hit high notes to have a beautiful voice. Every artist or singer has their own style of singing, as do I. But, thank you anyway.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 11/04/21 at 4:49 pm

Uh uh. Thank you, but my singing is fine. I'm getting many views from this song on Instagram, and I'm told my voice is perfect. I really don't have to scream or hit high notes to have a beautiful voice. Every artist or singer has their own style of singing, as do I. But, thank you anyway.

This is rather unprofessional of you to dismiss out of hand a suggestion of singing lessons. And to assume your voice is "perfect" is indeed downright unprofessional. A pro would never speak like that. No less a brilliant singer than Judy Collins, for example, has taken singing lessons for over 50 years (and she was already a highly successful singer when she started taking lessons) and even called a book she wrote "Singing Lessons"! Many other pros take singing lessons to maintain their voice and make sure they are using it correctly. And to make sure they are breathing correctly. To say your voice is "perfect" makes the assumption that you cannot improve or get any better, and I find that assumption distasteful, as would most professional singers.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/04/21 at 4:52 pm

Has Stuart Goddard (Adam Ant) offered you any singing advice?

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 11/04/21 at 4:55 pm

Has Stuart Goddard (Adam Ant) offered you any singing advice?

I hope not! To my ears he has the flattest sounding voice.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/04/21 at 5:12 pm

Like Voiceofthe70s said, saying that your voice is "perfect" means that you can't improve. Voice lessons can help with your breathing-and if you are having issues with asthma, lessons could only improve that.

By dismissing this idea flat out just tells me that you are not serious with your singing. Most people who are serious in anything they do, would want to improve and learn from others who know more than they do-in whatever field they want to pursue. I would think that you would want to learn all you can and improve.

Cat

Written By: violet_shy on 11/04/21 at 5:41 pm

Like Voiceofthe70s said, saying that your voice is "perfect" means that you can't improve. Voice lessons can help with your breathing-and if you are having issues with asthma, lessons could only improve that.

By dismissing this idea flat out just tells me that you are not serious with your singing. Most people who are serious in anything they do, would want to improve and learn from others who know more than they do-in whatever field they want to pursue. I would think that you would want to learn all you can and improve.

Cat

My asthma is much better.  :)

Thank youuu!

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 11/04/21 at 7:55 pm

I'm told my voice is perfect.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/02/69/db/0269db28928b2155fb1a6a4226693e79.jpg

Written By: Howard on 11/05/21 at 3:32 am

Everyone has their own singing style.

Written By: violet_shy on 11/05/21 at 8:23 am

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/02/69/db/0269db28928b2155fb1a6a4226693e79.jpg

Hmm. You don't know me well enough to make that comparison. I was simply telling her what people have told me...I wasn't boasting about myself in anyway. I don't do that. Besides that, I'm just an Indie singer. I choose my level of fame.

I don't get it you wait for any opportunity to bash me, and then you talk to me on the boards like you're trying to be nice what's up with that? Lol. Doesn't make any sense.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 11/05/21 at 8:37 am

Hmm. You don't know me well enough to make that comparison. I was simply telling her what people have told me...I wasn't boasting about myself in anyway. I don't do that. Besides that, I'm just an Indie singer. I choose my level of fame.

I don't get it you wait for any opportunity to bash me, and then you talk to me on the boards like you're trying to be nice what's up with that? Lol. Doesn't make any sense.

Just because somebody bashes somebody there's no need to be rude about it, that's what I always say. Relating that somebody says you are "perfect" is the same as boasting, you silly bunny. ;D  It's just a more passive-aggressive form of it. By the way, I'm glad you got to chose your own level of fame. There are people out there who would love to know how to do that.

Written By: violet_shy on 11/05/21 at 9:39 am

Just because somebody bashes somebody there's no need to be rude about it, that's what I always say. Relating that somebody says you are "perfect" is the same as boasting, you silly bunny. ;D  It's just a more passive-aggressive form of it. By the way, I'm glad you got to chose your own level of fame. There are people out there who would love to know how to do that.

And you are right once again! Lol. I can see why you thought I was boasting.  ;D

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 11/05/21 at 9:42 am

And you are right once again! Lol. I can see why you thought I was boasting.  ;D

Of course I'm right. people say I'm perfect.  ;D  ;D  ;D

See what it's like?

;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/05/21 at 1:28 pm

You ALWAYS boast. By posting videos and/or pics of yourself, you are boasting. In fact, when I gave you some advice with your pics, you claimed they were "perfect." Your words:  http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=25106.7665  You boasted about being chosen to sing the Hedgehog promotion. You boasted about dating Charlie Puth. You boast about yourself all the time-whether what you are saying is the truth or not.

Whenever anyone offers you advice that could help you, you get all defensive.

Cat

Written By: violet_shy on 11/05/21 at 7:52 pm

You ALWAYS boast. By posting videos and/or pics of yourself, you are boasting. In fact, when I gave you some advice with your pics, you claimed they were "perfect." Your words:  http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=25106.7665  You boasted about being chosen to sing the Hedgehog promotion. You boasted about dating Charlie Puth. You boast about yourself all the time-whether what you are saying is the truth or not.

Whenever anyone offers you advice that could help you, you get all defensive.

Cat

I have friends on here. And there is nothing wrong with sharing my accomplishments with them. Just like they share theirs. If you can't take it then that is YOUR problem. Not mine. You're the one starting trouble and posting mean things about me.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/06/21 at 1:55 pm

I have friends on here. And there is nothing wrong with sharing my accomplishments with them. Just like they share theirs. If you can't take it then that is YOUR problem. Not mine. You're the one starting trouble and posting mean things about me.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with sharing it. I said that you boast when you said that you didn't boast about yourself.

I did NOT post mean things about you. (You would know if I do.) I was trying to give you some helpful info that I think you would benefit highly from. You are the one who gets her knickers in a wad if anybody says anything that isn't high praise and saying that everything you do is "perfect". If you put things out there, you should expect to get criticism because not everybody will like what you put out there. 

Cat

Written By: violet_shy on 11/06/21 at 2:08 pm

I didn't say there was anything wrong with sharing it. I said that you boast when you said that you didn't boast about yourself.

I did NOT post mean things about you. (You would know if I do.) I was trying to give you some helpful info that I think you would benefit highly from. You are the one who gets her knickers in a wad if anybody says anything that isn't high praise and saying that everything you do is "perfect". If you put things out there, you should expect to get criticism because not everybody will like what you put out there. 

Cat

Ok, thank you! Lol. :-)

Written By: violet_shy on 11/10/21 at 6:23 pm

One of my side project songs. This one sounds like a good soft rock oldie but it's not. I wanted to do something different. It is currently unreleased. With all the negativity going on in the world and online, my goal is to post positivity and good music. Not that I'm saying there is negativity on inthe00s(there isn't), but maybe my songs will make someone's day!

Title: Heartbeat

uccCbpieL3E                       

Check for new replies or respond here...