inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lorenzo Lamas is Off the Market…

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/28/21 at 5:04 pm

You’ve asked for more male “off the market” threads, so here is one for you.

Falcon Crest heartthrob Lorenzo Lamas, son of Argentinian lothario Fernando Lamas, is officially off the market, having announced his engagement to wed actress Kenna Nicole Smith.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/entertainment/lorenzo-lamas-engaged-trnd/index.html

Having married and divorced five times already, it looks like LL has finally found “the one”.

Side note… two of his ex-wives were also named Smith, and another one of them gave birth to his grandson.  :o

Subject: Re: Lorenzo Lamas is Off the Market…

Written By: wagonman76 on 07/28/21 at 6:53 pm

Falcon Crest heartthrob Lorenzo Lamas, son of Argentinian lothario Fernando Lamas, is officially off the market, having announced his engagement to wed actress Kenna Nicole Smith.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/entertainment/lorenzo-lamas-engaged-trnd/index.html

Having married and divorced five times already, it looks like LL has finally found “the one”.

Side note… two of his ex-wives were also named Smith, and another one of them gave birth to his grandson.  :o

Smith is (or at least was) the most common last name in the USA, so I guess he can be cut a little slack.

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/28/21 at 6:55 pm

Smith is (or at least was) the most common last name in the USA, so I guess he can be cut a little slack.

At the rate Lorenzo is going, Lamas is gonna be a common name too.  ;D

Written By: wagonman76 on 07/28/21 at 6:56 pm

At the rate Lorenzo is going, Lamas is gonna be a common name too.  ;D

Haha I about fell out of my chair  ;D

Written By: Howard on 07/29/21 at 6:56 am

Lorenzo must be in his 50's by now.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 07/29/21 at 9:36 am

Lorenzo must be in his 50's by now.

A quick search of the internet, which would have taken all of three seconds had you chosen to do it, shows that Lorenzo Lamas is 63 years old.

Written By: karen on 07/29/21 at 10:05 am

A quick search of the internet, which would have taken all of three seconds had you chosen to do it, shows that Lorenzo Lamas is 63 years old.

I was going to give a LMGTFY link but it doesn’t work the same way any more. I used to do that to Howard quite a lot.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 07/29/21 at 10:09 am

I was going to give a LMGTFY link but it doesn’t work the same way any more. I used to do that to Howard quite a lot.

I had to Google LMGTFY .  :D

Written By: karen on 07/29/21 at 11:31 am

;D

Written By: Howard on 07/29/21 at 2:00 pm

Thanks for letting me know that.  ::)

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 07/29/21 at 3:37 pm

Thanks for letting me know that.  ::)

No need to thank me. I wouldn't want you to go around incorrectly speculating that he's in his 50s when it is so easy to know the accurate truth, which will allow for more constructive posts. 

Written By: karen on 07/29/21 at 4:14 pm

Well that’s made my mind up. If he had been in his fifties I might have been interested...

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/29/21 at 5:05 pm

I thought he was like 55.

Written By: wagonman76 on 07/30/21 at 12:50 am

So did I. Never seen it as an acronym till now.

The equivalent would be coworkers who call me, stop me what I’m doing, to ask a question. When the answer was already sitting in their email box. Had they just taken a few seconds to look.

Check for new replies or respond here...