inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Will COVID affect the Class of 2022?

Written By: JimiBoy04 on 08/30/21 at 5:33 pm

I will be 18 in 6 months, and it already sucks that my last year of high school has to be spent during these turbulent times. I really hope it won't affect my graduation class too hard. From the looks of it, it probably is. What do you guys think?

Subject: Re: Will COVID affect the Class of 2022?

Written By: Contigo on 08/30/21 at 6:13 pm

COVID  will still be around in the summer of 2022. So the class of 2022 will be affected in some way. How much and to what extent? Hard to say. However with a large portion of people double vaccinated I don't think it will be as bad as 2020 or 2021.   
I am hoping that some of the countries that havent been vaccinated much yet, will have the opportunity to get vaccinated by then. 

Written By: JimiBoy04 on 08/30/21 at 6:48 pm

COVID  will still be around in the summer of 2022. So the class of 2022 will be affected in some way. How much and to what extent? Hard to say. However with a large portion of people double vaccinated I don't think it will be as bad as 2020 or 2021.   
I am hoping that some of the countries that havent been vaccinated much yet, will have the opportunity to get vaccinated by then.

Yeah, hopefully it won't be as bad as last year at least. But, if I have to start off my college career doing online work, then I'm fine with that too. Just gives me the opportunity to ease into young adulthood without all the nervousness and what not. Hopefully the other countries will get better as well.

Written By: Howard on 08/31/21 at 7:11 am

I think it will still be around by 2022 but probably not as bad as the previous year.

Written By: Slim95 on 09/04/21 at 12:22 am

This pandemic will never end. My town is under a state of emergency again... Here we go again. Lockdowns, masks, mandates. Everything is happening all over again.

Written By: Howard on 09/04/21 at 4:19 am

This pandemic will never end. My town is under a state of emergency again... Here we go again. Lockdowns, masks, mandates. Everything is happening all over again.

Once you thought that everything was better it gets worse again. ::)

Written By: Elor on 09/05/21 at 3:52 am

Are you vaccinated?

Written By: Howard on 09/05/21 at 6:46 am

Wow, I hope not. :o

Check for new replies or respond here...