inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cruella Hairstyle

Written By: Mat1991 on 09/01/21 at 5:04 pm

Lately I've noticed an emerging hairstyle in which one side of one's hair is colored while the other remains their natural hair color. Anybody else seen this? I'm going to call it the Cruella look (possibly no coincidence that the movie Cruella was released this year).

Subject: Re: Cruella Hairstyle

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/21/21 at 5:53 am

Lately I've noticed an emerging hairstyle in which one side of one's hair is colored while the other remains their natural hair color. Anybody else seen this? I'm going to call it the Cruella look (possibly no coincidence that the movie Cruella was released this year).
...and not the best of films!

Written By: batfan2005 on 09/22/21 at 6:59 am

...and not the best of films!

Maybe one of the best of 2021, though that's not saying much. Btw I did see someone with that hairstyle the other day at a music festival (in an IG post).

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/22/21 at 7:33 am

Maybe one of the best of 2021, though that's not saying much. Btw I did see someone with that hairstyle the other day at a music festival (in an IG post).
As with the past 18 months, viewing films has been limited to availability at home.

Check for new replies or respond here...