inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I can't believe I'm saying this..

Written By: Slim95 on 10/03/21 at 2:40 am

But Justin Bieber actually put out some good songs in 2021.... If I told my 2010 self this I would laugh. But his recent popular songs are quite good.

Subject: Re: I can't believe I'm saying this..

Written By: NightmareFarm on 10/03/21 at 6:23 am

I might get a lot of sheesh for this but "baby" was actually a decent song imo. It just gets bashed relentlessly because the high pitched voice and at the time justin looked like he hadn't hit puberty.

Written By: Ruru on 10/03/21 at 4:00 pm

Iron Maiden's 2021 album looks pretty good in my opinion. I haven't enjoyed the whole thing yet but first impression is good.

Written By: KatanaChick on 10/04/21 at 12:31 pm

Still not a fan.

Written By: Slim95 on 10/04/21 at 1:27 pm

The only songs I know are the ones on the radio. Aside from Peaches, his other songs like Anyone, Holy, and Hold On are well produced and well put together.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/04/21 at 1:34 pm

I like the guitar work on "Love Yourself" (2015), and I never realised Ed Sheeran had a hand in writing the song. What caught my attention of this song was at the 58th Annual Grammy Awards, JB performed an acoustic version of the track with James Bay on the guitar.

Written By: batfan2005 on 10/04/21 at 7:59 pm

Actually "Peaches" is one of my favorite songs of this year. I also liked "Sorry" and "Company".

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 10/05/21 at 12:32 am

I like the guitar work on "Lose Yourself" (2015), and I never realised Ed Sheeran had a hand in writing the song. What caught my attention of this song was at the 58th Annual Grammy Awards, JB performed an acoustic version of the track with James Bay on the guitar.

I also like the guitar on "Lose Yourself," but that's an Eminem song.  ;)

The Bieber song is "Love Yourself."

Some of his songs are better than others. "Anyone" isn't too bad. "Peaches" is decent. I wouldn't call myself a fan, though. Old me would have scoffed at present me for going soft on a few artists (The Jonas Brothers, Miley).

Written By: Slim95 on 10/05/21 at 12:45 am

Old me would have scoffed at present me for going soft on a few artists (The Jonas Brothers, Miley).

Same haha.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/05/21 at 1:17 am

I also like the guitar on "Lose Yourself," but that's an Eminem song.  ;)

The Bieber song is "Love Yourself."

Some of his songs are better than others. "Anyone" isn't too bad. "Peaches" is decent. I wouldn't call myself a fan, though. Old me would have scoffed at present me for going soft on a few artists (The Jonas Brothers, Miley).
Thank you on the correction of the song title.

Written By: CarCar on 10/05/21 at 6:51 pm

He’s always made catchy songs, it was just trendy to hate on him. I would know. I was in middle school when he became popular around 2009-2010

Written By: Slim95 on 10/05/21 at 8:01 pm

He’s always made catchy songs, it was just trendy to hate on him. I would know. I was in middle school when he became popular around 2009-2010

Nah his music always sucked imo

Written By: CarCar on 10/05/21 at 8:44 pm

Nah his music always sucked imo

His songs were as catchy as any cheesy teen pop star tbh

Written By: Slim95 on 10/05/21 at 8:47 pm

His songs were as catchy as any cheesy teen pop star tbh

Justin Bieber made terrible music, period.

Written By: CarCar on 10/05/21 at 8:49 pm

Justin Bieber made terrible music, period.

Ok it’s not that serious lol

Written By: JacobThePlante on 11/17/21 at 4:56 pm

I was a Belieber in 5th & 6th grade (2010-2012) & got picked on HARD for it. His songs were catchy no one wanted to admit it

Written By: Slim95 on 11/17/21 at 4:58 pm

I was a Belieber in 5th & 6th grade (2010-2012) & got picked on HARD for it. His songs were catchy no one wanted to admit it

Justin Bieber's music sucked back then no doubt. But as ashamed I am to admit it, "Anyone" is a damn beautiful song.  :P His recent stuff is my guilty pleasure. He still puts out trash though like "Peaches" for example.

Written By: violet_shy on 11/17/21 at 6:32 pm

I only like one of his songs, "Let me love you".

Check for new replies or respond here...