inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lisa Bonet… Back on the Market…

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/13/22 at 5:23 am

Cosby Show starlet Lisa Bonet and her hubs of four years, Jason Momoa, have had their series finale, filing for the Big D - divorce.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1316178/jason-momoa-and-lisa-bonet-break-up-after-16-years-together

In a press release, Bonet talks about “these transformational times”… there’s that word again. In the 2020s, if you have nothing meaningful to say, just throw the word “transformation” in there and you will suddenly be endowed with wisdom and virtue.  ::)

Subject: Re: Lisa Bonet… Back on the Market…

Written By: Howard on 01/13/22 at 2:05 pm

Cosby Show starlet Lisa Bonet and her hubs of four years, Jason Momoa, have had their series finale, filing for the Big D - divorce.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1316178/jason-momoa-and-lisa-bonet-break-up-after-16-years-together

In a press release, Bonet talks about “these transformational times”… there’s that word again. In the 2020s, if you have nothing meaningful to say, just throw the word “transformation” in there and you will suddenly be endowed with wisdom and virtue.  ::)

If no one else wants her, Hey I'll take her.  ;)

Written By: whistledog on 01/18/22 at 12:41 am

I hear Rumors that Momoa might hook up with his Game of Throne wife Emilia Clarke.  I hope not.  She's mine! lol

Written By: Howard on 01/18/22 at 3:28 am

I hear Rumors that Momoa might hook up with his Game of Throne wife Emilia Clarke.  I hope not.  She's mine! lol

She's too old for you.

Written By: whistledog on 01/19/22 at 3:58 pm

She's too old for you.

I'm 10 years her senior.  If anything, she's too young for me lol

Written By: Howard on 01/20/22 at 3:26 am

I'm 10 years her senior.  If anything, she's too young for me lol

Then I'll take her, I'm not doing anything.

Check for new replies or respond here...