inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I Like The Early '20s

Written By: Slim95 on 01/19/22 at 7:11 pm

Despite everything. I will think of the positives.. This era was a growth period in my life. The music is good too. I personally do enjoy this era as long as I try not to think of the horror in the world and think of the good things in my life.

Subject: Re: I Like The Early '20s

Written By: batfan2005 on 01/24/22 at 10:20 am

That's a good attitude to have. I had that mindset in 2020, trying to make the best of the situation and enjoying what I could, especially the music. I actually liked the second half of 2020/first half of 2021. However late 2021 and 2022 so far I'm not a fan of, mainly for personal reasons. Also the pop-culture leaves a lot to be desired other than Squid Game and a few other things. I'll have to see when The Batman gets released in March and other movies that look more promising this year.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/24/22 at 1:15 pm

Despite everything. I will think of the positives.. This era was a growth period in my life. The music is good too. I personally do enjoy this era as long as I try not to think of the horror in the world and think of the good things in my life.
You said here the 2020s suck?

In the topic "The 2020s Suck"

This decade sucks!
what brought on your change?

Written By: Howard on 01/25/22 at 3:28 am

You said here the 2020s suck?

In the topic "The 2020s Suck"what brought on your change?

That's what I want to know.

Written By: Sman12 on 01/25/22 at 12:32 pm

Great for you, man.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...