inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: When do you guys think COVID will end?

Written By: NightmareFarm on 02/09/22 at 7:56 pm

When do you think COVID restrictions across the world will be lifted and it becomes a thing of the past?

Subject: Re: When do you guys think COVID will end?

Written By: Contigo on 02/09/22 at 8:11 pm

I don't think Covid will become a thing of the past, it is likely to become an endemic, perhaps as early as late this year, just something we have to live with. Just my opinion based on what I've heard and read.

Written By: NightmareFarm on 02/09/22 at 8:16 pm

I don't think Covid will become a thing of the past, it is likely to become an endemic, perhaps as early as late this year, just something we have to live with. Just my opinion based on what I've heard and read.

That's what I mean. When it would become an endemic and restrictions lift.

Late 2022 sounds possible, I think sometime in 2023.

Written By: Contigo on 02/09/22 at 8:31 pm

That's what I mean. When it would become an endemic and restrictions lift.

Late 2022 sounds possible, I think sometime in 2023.

I had to take my wife to emergency last month (she's fine now) and I spoke to the head doctor in emergency about the very same thing . His opinion based on several factors was that it would become an endemic in about a years time or possibly a litle less than a year .

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/10/22 at 3:21 am

When do you think COVID restrictions across the world will be lifted and it becomes a thing of the past?
Some people do think it is all over, but the virus is still out there, with the good news the cases and people in hospital are going down, and eventually the virus will become less harmful, like influenza, and annual jabs may still be needed.

Written By: Howard on 02/10/22 at 3:22 am

I really don't know but I hopefully think it will be this year, it's understandable that people are tired of the mask wearing and all these mandates and restrictions but it's something we had to live with for 2 years now.

Check for new replies or respond here...