inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: EMERGENCY Astrology update 🔮 - Summer 2022- Winter 2023

Written By: Starro23 on 05/05/22 at 6:07 am

-  Row vs Wade is going to lead to a revolution in mid June  ( possible riots and possible protests coming on an unprecedented level)
-  Food shortages will get worse
-  Mortgage rates will cap out by the end of 2022
-  A big movie coming out in the fall/winter with flop hard  ( Avatar 2 most likely)
-  Uranus energy is kicking up rn, things are going to feel SUPER SONIC SPEED fast well into 2023
-  Taurus Eclipse occurred in the US chart's 6th house, the house of public health and health services,Covid will be done until the end of Summer and be back again briefly and then
Covid will pretty much be in the rear view mirror after that  ( the end of Covid era)
-  Retrograde shadow starting soon, Ex's or former friends may come hit you up out of the blue for a few weeks
-  Planet Pluto is doing a power play transit  ( a transit where hidden things come to the light)
-  An Eclipse occurred on April 30th and another is happening May 15th/16th  ( Taurus & Scorpio signs will have craziness happen) something hidden will come to light in general ( usually these are leaks)
-  New hair trend to get really popular around early 2023
-  Note: no country has ever stayed the same under a post pluto-return.
-  things get hectic around November 2022, There will be a total Lunar Eclipse, And that just happens to be the date of the midterm elections in the United States. During the year of its Pluto return.
-  things will feel more intense Q4 2022
- Huge internet disruption in mid 2023

Some references for Q4 2022  ( timestamped )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBriZO5ALoQ&t=11575s

Subject: Re: EMERGENCY Astrology update 🔮 - Summer 2022- Winter 2023

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/05/22 at 9:38 am

What will happen when the moon is in the Seventh House and Jupiter aligns with Mars?

Written By: Contigo on 05/05/22 at 10:16 am

What will happen when the moon is in the Seventh House and Jupiter aligns with Mars?

This is the dawning of the age of aquariums, age of aquariums....AQUARIUMS!  ;D
https://i.imgur.com/hKRTKHb.jpeg

Written By: Elor on 05/05/22 at 11:01 am

This is the dawning of the age of aquariums, age of aquariums....AQUARIUMS!  ;D
I find those lyrics rather fishy.... :-X
;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/05/22 at 11:12 am

I find those lyrics rather fishy.... :-X
;)
What is the best music to listen to when you go fishing?

Something really catchy!

Written By: Howard on 05/05/22 at 2:53 pm

-  Row vs Wade is going to lead to a revolution in mid June  ( possible riots and possible protests coming on an unprecedented level)
-  A big movie coming out in the fall/winter with flop hard  ( Avatar 2 most likely)
-  Uranus energy is kicking up rn, things are going to feel SUPER SONIC SPEED fast well into 2023
-  Taurus Eclipse occurred in the US chart's 6th house, the house of public health and health services,Covid will be done until the end of Summer and be back again briefly and then
Covid will pretty much be in the rear view mirror after that  ( the end of Covid era)
-  Retrograde shadow starting soon, Ex's or former friends may come hit you up out of the blue for a few weeks
-  Planet Pluto is doing a power play transit  ( a transit where hidden things come to the light)
-  An Eclipse occurred on April 30th and another is happening May 15th/16th  ( Taurus & Scorpio signs will have craziness happen) something hidden will come to light in general ( usually these are leaks)
-  things get hectic around November 2022, There will be a total Lunar Eclipse, And that just happens to be the date of the midterm elections in the United States. During the year of its Pluto return.

Speaking of Covid, what will happen to these mask mandates in '23?

Written By: Starro23 on 05/05/22 at 2:58 pm

Speaking of Covid, what will happen to these mask mandates in '23?

Good Question! I'd have to be a time traveler to answer that one! 8)

Written By: Howard on 05/06/22 at 3:21 am

Good Question! I'd have to be a time traveler to answer that one! 8)

Or I'd probably have to ask Dr. Fauci that question cause he knows all the answers.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 05/06/22 at 9:00 am

Or I'd probably have to ask Dr. Fauci that question cause he knows all the answers.

Oh you really think so, huh?

Written By: Howard on 05/06/22 at 1:25 pm

Oh you really think so, huh?

I know so!  :P

Written By: Howard on 05/06/22 at 1:27 pm

So this means every computer around the globe will shut down?  ???

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/06/22 at 1:38 pm

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... MASS HYSTERIA!

Cat

Written By: batfan2005 on 05/06/22 at 2:27 pm

So what about Russia's invasion of Ukraine? Will that still be going on?

Written By: Dude111 on 05/06/22 at 5:09 pm

I wish this was true..... Everything is working backwards it seems..... I keep tabs on astrology quite alot and NOTHING it said is happening..... It said I would have my friends back by now and I dont..... I just have an aweful feeling everything is about to end.......

I really dont care to be honest with you all..... Im sick of this stupid/mean planet.....

Either astrology is just BS or stuff is ending......

Everything it says THE OPPOSITE IS HAPPENING...

I have had 2 good friendships ruined by retrograding planets the last 2 years and neither I have been able to get back.. (Even though it said I would) This second one is more important to me than the one last year...... (The people are being very mean,etc)

Why was I put here? Im tired of all the mean/evil people here.... No one knows how to be nice anymore.........

Written By: Contigo on 05/06/22 at 6:53 pm

I wish this was true..... Everything is working backwards it seems..... I keep tabs on astrology quite alot and NOTHING it said is happening..... It said I would have my friends back by now and I dont..... I just have an aweful feeling everything is about to end.......

I really dont care to be honest with you all..... Im sick of this stupid/mean planet.....

Either astrology is just BS or stuff is ending......

Everything it says THE OPPOSITE IS HAPPENING...

I have had 2 good friendships ruined by retrograding planets the last 2 years and neither I have been able to get back.. (Even though it said I would) This second one is more important to me than the one last year...... (The people are being very mean,etc)

Why was I put here? Im tired of all the mean/evil people here.... No one knows how to be nice anymore.........

There are still lots of nice people  out there.
I suggest you involve yourself in an org that helps others, many (not all) of the people there are caring, helpful. It also creates a sense of belonging to something, a sense of purpose, positivity, it may boost your spirits.

Written By: Dude111 on 05/07/22 at 12:51 am

Merci Beaucoup for your reply :)

Written By: Howard on 05/07/22 at 7:00 am

Cat

;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/22 at 6:10 am

Cat
... and the mice run free?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/09/22 at 1:46 pm

... and the mice run free?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/22 at 10:15 am

Planet Pluto is doing a power play transit  ( a transit where hidden things come to the light)

Do you dwarf planet Pluto?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/22 at 10:25 am

Do you dwarf planet Pluto?
Not the cartoon character created by The Walt Disney Company. He is a yellow-orange color, medium-sized, short-haired dog with black ears. Unlike most Disney characters, Pluto is not anthropomorphic beyond some characteristics such as facial expression. He is Mickey's pet. Officially a mixed-breed dog, he made his debut as a bloodhound in the Mickey Mouse cartoon The Chain Gang.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 05/10/22 at 10:27 am

Not the cartoon character created by The Walt Disney Company. He is a yellow-orange color, medium-sized, short-haired dog with black ears. Unlike most Disney characters, Pluto is not anthropomorphic beyond some characteristics such as facial expression. He is Mickey's pet. Officially a mixed-breed dog, he made his debut as a bloodhound in the Mickey Mouse cartoon The Chain Gang.

Disney is so confusing. How come Goofy, who is obviously a dog, walks upright and talks and wears clothes, but poor Pluto walks on all fours, can't talk, doesn't wear clothes and acts like an actual dog? Is there a "hierarchy of dogs" in Disney? That's not very woke.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/22 at 10:31 am

Disney is so confusing. How come Goofy, who is obviously a dog, walks upright and talks and wears clothes, but poor Pluto walks on all fours, can't talk, doesn't wear clothes and acts like an actual dog? Is there a "hierarchy of dogs" in Disney? That's not very woke.
...amd Goofy has a relationship with Clarabelle, who is a cow?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/22 at 11:06 am

So true, clothing on Disney characters is confusing.

Mickey Mouse wears only shorts and shoes.

Minnie Mouse a full dress and bow in her hair.

Donald Duck wear a shirt and cap, and no shorts or trousers (pants)?

Written By: Howard on 05/10/22 at 2:39 pm

So that means that Pluto should be able to talk too.

Written By: Howard on 05/10/22 at 2:41 pm

Mickey Mouse wears only shorts and shoes.

Minnie Mouse a full dress and bow in her hair.

The way Goofy talks he sounds like a moron.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/22 at 2:50 pm

The way Goofy talks he sounds like a moron.
Goofy has a language of his own. He is normally characterized as hopelessly clumsy and dim-witted, yet this interpretation is not always definitive; occasionally, Goofy is shown as intuitive and clever, albeit in his own unique, eccentric way.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/10/22 at 3:40 pm

And a mouse with a pet dog.

Cat

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 05/10/22 at 3:48 pm

Correct. Donald Duck wears no pants, yet when he comes out of the shower he wraps a towel around his waist. See what I mean? Disney makes no sense at all.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/22 at 3:51 pm

Correct. Donald Duck wears no pants, yet when he comes out of the shower he wraps a towel around his waist. See what I mean? Disney makes no sense at all.
Yes indeed, here seen with a towel around his waist.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/61/5f/60/615f60edf37893b31c69fb1218a7a656.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/22 at 3:54 pm

It appears that Daisy Duck wears no dress or skirt?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/22 at 4:01 pm

Yes, Pluto is definitely a dog, for during the opening credits of "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" a fire hydrant can be seen by Pluto's kennel.

Written By: batfan2005 on 05/10/22 at 6:00 pm

This is what the Pluto discussion reminded me off:

4FHaRZhQe1A

Written By: Howard on 05/11/22 at 3:38 am

At least Disney should've made Donald wear a pair of underwear.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/11/22 at 4:27 am

At least Disney should've made Donald wear a pair of underwear.
He could had always worn a duck suit?

Written By: Howard on 05/11/22 at 2:50 pm

He could had always worn a duck suit?

That won't work.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/16/22 at 7:50 am

That won't work.
Why not, he's a duck!

Check for new replies or respond here...