inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jury to Amber Heard: “Pay Up, Sucker”

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/01/22 at 3:01 pm

Johnny Depp has prevailed in his lawsuit.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/06/01/entertainment/johnny-depp-amber-heard-verdict/index.html

Subject: Re: Jury to Amber Heard: “Pay Up, Sucker”

Written By: Emman on 06/01/22 at 7:54 pm

I'm happy for him, her hoax went on for far too long, the truth finally came through.

Johnny has his problems with drug addiction but she is a narcissistic, sociopathic liar.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/02/22 at 5:29 am

Johnny has his problems with drug addiction but she is a narcissistic, sociopathic liar.

Nevertheless, Amber would be a great gal to party with. You know, birthday cake, kazoos, that sort of thing. ;)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/02/22 at 6:31 am

Nevertheless, Amber would be a great gal to party with. You know, birthday cake, kazoos, that sort of thing. ;)

No. I was once in a toxic relationship with someone who was narcissistic and manipulative and trust me, you want absolutely nothing to do with someone like that.

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 06/02/22 at 7:53 am

No. I was once in a toxic relationship with someone who was narcissistic and manipulative and trust me, you want absolutely nothing to do with someone like that.

I've been down that road before. Even harder when that person is your de facto authority figure/parent/legal guardian. My late grandmother just couldn't let me go, even when she did; she still tried to pull strings behind my back until she died. She was a total gaslighter. "He's not mentally." Very manipulative.

As for the three-ring circus, did anyone seriously believe Amber Heard? There's some precedent here. When a woman named Timothy Heller started posting accusations against alt-pop singer Melanie Martinez back in 2017, Heller was quickly found out and exposed as a liar. She herself had even been accused of the same. Taking the "innocent until proven guilty" approach is how things are supposed to go in America, even if it's not a good way to make friends today. This case proves that not all women are telling the truth and that "Believe All WomenTM" is a fallacy. I'm very reluctant to jump on any bandwagons because of historical precedent, and I'd hate to be part of a witch hunt. I supported Kevin Spacey until I saw an incriminating photo that proved he could be capable of what he's accused of. Evidence is everything.

I'm so happy for Johnny. #JusticeForTranscendence  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 06/02/22 at 9:12 am

I'm a massive fan of DC Comics.  One night with her in the Mera outfit is all I need :D

Written By: Howard on 06/02/22 at 2:44 pm

What kind of music does she listen to?

Written By: Howard on 06/02/22 at 2:45 pm

I'm a massive fan of DC Comics.  One night with her in the Mera outfit is all I need :D

I'd like to see her in a Catwoman outfit.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 06/02/22 at 2:47 pm

When you mean narcissistic, you mean she always like to look pretty?

Written By: whistledog on 06/02/22 at 2:54 pm

I'd like to see her in a Catwoman outfit.  ;)

But she's never played Catwoman :P

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/02/22 at 2:58 pm

That's just my sex fantasy talking!  ;D

Ok, Howard. Enough.

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/02/22 at 3:07 pm

When you mean narcissistic, you mean she always like to look pretty?

A narcissistic is totally self-centered. Everything is about them. They think that their **** doesn't stink. They want others to do for them but it only works one way. They would never reciprocate. And they are ALWAYS the victim and nothing is ever their fault. I can think of several people who this can describe. One used to live at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and another one I used to be married to. 

Cat

Written By: Contigo on 06/02/22 at 3:28 pm

A narcissistic is totally self-centered. Everything is about them. They think that their **** doesn't stink. They want others to do for them but it only works one way. They would never reciprocate. And they are ALWAYS the victim and nothing is ever their fault. I can think of several people who this can describe. One used to live at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and another one I used to be married to. 

Cat

Jessica lived at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave? Cool! Lol

Written By: Howard on 06/03/22 at 3:26 am

Ok, Howard. Enough.

Cat

OK Cat I'm sorry, I apologize I went a bit too far.

Written By: Howard on 06/03/22 at 3:28 am

Cat

I never really liked those types of women.

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/03/22 at 9:25 am

At least Amber won $2 million in a counter suit which will cover most of her attorney's fees.

Check for new replies or respond here...