inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: When Ellen Got Cancelled

Written By: Slim95 on 06/28/22 at 11:51 pm

That's when you knew we were no longer in the 2010s but in a new era.

Subject: Re: When Ellen Got Cancelled

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/29/22 at 4:46 am

I thought she was cancelled a year or so ago, when it came out that she was the new Queen of Mean.

Written By: Slim95 on 06/29/22 at 1:35 pm

I thought she was cancelled a year or so ago, when it came out that she was the new Queen of Mean.

I already know that

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 06/29/22 at 1:41 pm

Correct. Ellen was cancelled literally and figuratively when it was discovered how her staff was treated. Maybe all these "Ellen" topics should be condensed into one.

Written By: Slim95 on 06/29/22 at 1:42 pm

Correct. Ellen was cancelled literally and figuratively when it was discovered how her staff was treated. Maybe all these "Ellen" topics should be condensed into one.

Yeah I was talking about when she got cancelled figuratively a few years ago

Written By: Slim95 on 06/29/22 at 1:43 pm

That's what I was referring to. That's what I was talking about. I wasn't talking about the literal show getting cancelled this year.

Check for new replies or respond here...