inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Young Thug’s Nephew Charged with Murder

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/08/22 at 5:32 am

Fardereen Deonta Grier has been arrested for shooting his girlfriend in the face; he was arrested Wednesday after cops were called to a residence outside Atlanta. A PD spokesperson Allyn Glover tells TMZ ... when officers responded, Grier was crying and his girlfriend, Destiny Fitzpatrick, was dead in a pool of blood by the front door.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/08/young-thug-nephew-girlfriend-murder-atlanta/

You don’t see many kids named Fardereen these days.  Fard is the son of Young Thug’s sister.

Subject: Re: Young Thug’s Nephew Charged with Murder

Written By: J. Rob on 07/09/22 at 5:26 pm

Despite his stage name, if you told me in 2015 that Young Thug was a murderous drug lord I would've laughed until I cried at how ridiculous it sounded back then

Subject: Re: Young Thug’s Nephew Charged with Murder

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/10/22 at 5:07 am

Despite his stage name, if you told me in 2015 that Young Thug was a murderous drug lord I would've laughed until I cried at how ridiculous it sounded back then

YT “keeps it real” and he lives the words of his raps. Doesn’t take cr@p from anybody and does whatever he wants. 

Which, of course, typically ends up in getting you dead, or in the slam for a really long time.

Check for new replies or respond here...