inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Kendall Jenner Accused of Getting Implants

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/02/22 at 5:24 am

For those following the Kardashian/Jenner saga, the latest crisis involves accusations that Kendall has gotten implants.  :o

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/5902636/kendall-jenner-busts-red-bikini-secret-boob-job/

Hey if she can afford it, what’s the fuss? ???

Subject: Re: Kendall Jenner Accused of Getting Implants

Written By: Howard on 08/02/22 at 2:30 pm

For those following the Kardashian/Jenner saga, the latest crisis involves accusations that Kendall has gotten implants.  :o

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/5902636/kendall-jenner-busts-red-bikini-secret-boob-job/

If she has the money, she can do whatever she wants to her body. ::)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/02/22 at 2:58 pm

This is news, why? Also, why do we even care?

Cat

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/02/22 at 4:50 pm

Cat

Because she’s part of the Kardashian/Jenner crew. Thus by definition it is of the utmost public interest.  ;D

Written By: Contigo on 08/02/22 at 5:54 pm

Cat

Would have been more interesting if it were "Caitlin Jenner Accused of Getting Implants"

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/02/22 at 6:00 pm

Because she’s part of the Kardashian/Jenner crew. Thus by definition it is of the utmost public interest.  ;D

Again. Why do we even care?

Cat

Written By: Howard on 08/03/22 at 3:06 am

Would have been more interesting if it were "Caitlin Jenner Accused of Getting Implants"

Or got a vasectomy.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 08/03/22 at 9:24 am

I also see that Demi Lovato has announced she is back to using 'she/her' pronouns after a period of using 'they/them'.

Demi Lovato opens up about why she's using 'she/her' pronouns again

www.cnn.com/2022/08/02/entertainment/demi-lovato-pronouns-she-her-cec/index.html

Excerpts:

Demi Lovato, the singer and former Disney Channel actor, has started to use "she" pronouns again.

Lovato, who in 2021 came out as nonbinary and changed their pronouns to "they," said this week on the "Spout" podcast that they've "been feeling more feminine" recently and adopted their former pronouns.
"I'm such a fluid person when it comes to my gender, my sexuality, my music, my creativity," Lovato said on the podcast, a short-form interview series with celebrities.
Lovato now uses both "they" and "she" pronouns, according to her Instagram account. She has also said she identifies as both queer and pansexual.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/04/22 at 5:01 am

Or got a vasectomy.

Oh I think he got more than just a vasectomy.  :-X

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/04/22 at 7:14 am

I also see that Demi Lovato has announced she is back to using 'she/her' pronouns after a period of using 'they/them'.

Demi Lovato opens up about why she's using 'she/her' pronouns again

www.cnn.com/2022/08/02/entertainment/demi-lovato-pronouns-she-her-cec/index.html

Excerpts:

Demi Lovato, the singer and former Disney Channel actor, has started to use "she" pronouns again.

Lovato, who in 2021 came out as nonbinary and changed their pronouns to "they," said this week on the "Spout" podcast that they've "been feeling more feminine" recently and adopted their former pronouns.
"I'm such a fluid person when it comes to my gender, my sexuality, my music, my creativity," Lovato said on the podcast, a short-form interview series with celebrities.
Lovato now uses both "they" and "she" pronouns, according to her Instagram account. She has also said she identifies as both queer and pansexual.

I'm so glad I'm shutting all this sh!t off.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 08/04/22 at 2:08 pm

Oh I think he got more than just a vasectomy.  :-X

I think she should go back to being Bruce, enough of him being a woman.  ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...