inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Divorce Court to Kanye West: Ante Up

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/30/22 at 5:30 am

Looks like Kanye’s ex-wife really slammed him in the pocketbook.

Court documents indicate that Kanye has been ordered to cough up $200,000 a month :o towards child support for the kids he has with Kim Kartrashian Kardashian.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63803341

Kinda makes you wonder how much Nick Cannon has to pay out every month to the 5 mothers of his 12 offspring.  :-\\

Subject: Re: Divorce Court to Kanye West: Ante Up

Written By: Howard on 11/30/22 at 6:55 am

Court documents indicate that Kanye has been ordered to cough up $200,000 a month :o towards child support for the kids he has with Kim Kartrashian Kardashian.

Kinda makes you wonder how much Nick Cannon has to pay out every month to the 5 mothers of his 12 offspring.  :-\\

I don't understand what Kim saw in this fukhead.  ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/30/22 at 11:45 am

Do you mean Ye West here?

Written By: Ripley on 11/30/22 at 4:11 pm

Kim and her whole family are self centered! I’m not a fan of whatever he calls himself now but I still wonder what he was thinking, getting married to that family.

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/01/22 at 11:46 am

She was a trophy wife

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 12/01/22 at 12:04 pm

She was a trophy wife

I'm not all that crazy about Ye and his antics, but, in all fairness, he was a trophy husband too. Those Kardashians never make an uncalculated move. It was a marriage of convenience, a business arrangement for show business and publicity and their TV show. I'm not sure "love" is a thing the coldhearted and calculating Kardashians actually understand or experience.

Written By: Howard on 12/01/22 at 3:27 pm

Kim and her whole family are self centered! I’m not a fan of whatever he calls himself now but I still wonder what he was thinking, getting married to that family.

And I don't understand how she has so many followers?  ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/02/22 at 6:14 am

She was a trophy wife

Trophy wife? A “participation medal” would be a step up from that trophy.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...