inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Avril Lavigne… Back on the Market

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/22/23 at 5:30 am

Billboard reports that skater/punk princess Avril Lavigne has kicked her fiancé “Mod Sun” to the curb. They had been engaged since last April, but apparently things hit Complicated. :P

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/avril-lavigne-mod-sun-break-up-call-off-engagement-1235257580/

So for any of you eligible Canucks out there… start cruising the shopping malls in Ontario, you might just run into Avril.  ;)

Subject: Re: Avril Lavigne… Back on the Market

Written By: whistledog on 02/23/23 at 2:16 am

Just don't cruise the shopping mall in her hometown.  It's not a mall anymore.  I was just there yesterday LOL
She's really attractive and can do way better than Mod Sun.

Written By: Howard on 02/23/23 at 3:18 am

Just don't cruise the shopping mall in her hometown.  It's not a mall anymore.  I was just there yesterday LOL
She's really attractive and can do way better than Mod Sun.

Does she like older men?

Written By: whistledog on 02/23/23 at 11:15 am

Does she like older men?

If she does, maybe she might go for me.  I was after all born in the same hospital as her LOL

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/23/23 at 6:26 pm

If she does, maybe she might go for me.  I was after all born in the same hospital as her LOL

Sounds like you got the inside track.

Although maybe I could impress her with the fact that I once canoed the full distance from Lake Superior to James Bay. Nothing says “Ontario” like that! ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/24/23 at 3:05 am

I'm almost 50.

Check for new replies or respond here...