inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Any info bout the 70's

Written By: Angela on 04/26/04 at 5:37 pm

he im angela and im doing a decade project for history class and my group got the 70's which i reallly no nothing about because well.......i was definatly not alive then....so if anyone has any thing they might think would help could you please email them to me at w.williammcgann@comcast.net ...it would be a great help to our project, thanks ???

Subject: Re: Any info bout the 70's

Written By: AmericanGirl on 04/27/04 at 9:32 pm

Hmmm - let's think about some cultural changes.  What was different on Jan 1 1980 that wasn't true about Jan 1 1970?  How about thinking of inventions?  New in our vocabulary: Blow-dryers, Microwave Ovens, Boomboxes, Personal Portable Calculators,  hmm what else - any more?

Subject: Any info bout the 70's

Written By: Dude111 on 12/20/17 at 10:10 am

Yes stuff was 90% pure on 1 Jan 1970 and only about 40% pure on 1 Jan 1980 :(

The digital Era started in 1975,I am very anti digital...... It has ruined many analogue movies and music since then........ It is complete crap............. (The elite has tremdous power with digital which is why they wanted it used so much)

1970 was a MUCH BETTER time than 1980 was!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...