inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Partridge Family versus Brady Bunch

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/06/04 at 11:20 am

Mike Brady or Rueben Kincaid.....Carol or Shirley...ect.

I chose The Partridge Family...they traveled around in a bus and rocked....well, popped.  I also liked the Brady Bunch but I hated when they brought in cousin Oliver....what a creepy kid.  I wonder whatever became of him :-\\

Subject: Re: Partridge Family versus Brady Bunch

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/06/04 at 11:38 am

I agree. The Partridge Family all the way.  ;D

Cat

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/06/04 at 12:23 pm

The Brady Bunch.  I was quite young at the time it first aired, so it was easier for me to understand.  :D

Written By: Tbullsr on 05/06/04 at 3:28 pm

Both!  Good quality t.v.  I wish my son had shows like that to watch.

Tim

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/06/04 at 3:35 pm

Both!  Good quality t.v.  I wish my son had shows like that to watch.

Tim
Yeah me too...I hate when people say those shows were so unrealistic. My family was pretty tight and we had manners :)

Written By: gemini61 on 05/06/04 at 4:12 pm

Yeah me too...I hate when people say those shows were so unrealistic. My family was pretty tight and we had manners :)
Same here. We were the typical Brady Bunch family! Except not that many kids, just 3 of us, but we had the stay at home mom, dad worked the 9-5 job and we were taught to respect adults and mom always said "Don't play ball in the house"!!!! ;)  ;D

Written By: Zella on 05/06/04 at 5:26 pm

I never watched the Brady Bunch in my life. They weren't singing anything, so there just didn't seem to be any point... ::)

Partridge Family for me.

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 05/06/04 at 5:39 pm

I never watched the Brady Bunch in my life. They weren't singing anything, so there just didn't seem to be any point... ::)

Partridge Family for me.

Oh !  Had you watched you would have seen Greg being even more obnoxious than nomal as Johnny Bravo. 

And that crap song where Peter's voice broke "Time to change"  ;D

I pick them both - for a death match to the end  8)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/06/04 at 5:52 pm

Oh !  Had you watched you would have seen Greg being even more obnoxious than nomal as Johnny Bravo. 

And that crap song where Peter's voice broke "Time to change"  ;D

I remember both of those episodes!  :-[

Written By: Im Batman on 05/06/04 at 6:38 pm

That Danny Partridge kid was the sheesh.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/06/04 at 6:47 pm

I remember both of those episodes!  :-[

Me too-unfortunately  ::)

Cat

Written By: jaytee on 05/06/04 at 7:24 pm

Same here. We were the typical Brady Bunch family! Except not that many kids, just 3 of us, but we had the stay at home mom, dad worked the 9-5 job and we were taught to respect adults and mom always said "Don't play ball in the house"!!!! ;)  ;D

This is how our household operates today.  I also have to say to the boys no WCW on the beds.  :o

Written By: Lanie on 05/06/04 at 11:25 pm

Brady Bunch

Written By: Koop on 05/07/04 at 12:09 am

I liked them both, but since I was going to marry Keith Partridge (when I was 5) I had to go with the Partridge Family.  :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/07/04 at 10:57 am

Well folks, they are going to do it again. They are now going to make a movie about the Partridge Family.  ::) I guess Hollywood can't come up with any new ideas.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=794&e=6&u=/eo/20040506/en_movies_eo/14048

Cat

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/07/04 at 11:08 am

Well folks, they are going to do it again. They are now going to make a movie about the Partridge Family.  ::) I guess Hollywood can't come up with any new ideas.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=794&e=6&u=/eo/20040506/en_movies_eo/14048

Cat
I HATE when they make movies about those old shows, cartoons, ect.  :P

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/07/04 at 11:10 am

My wife worked for a few years when the boys were little and then I went to work while she stayed home. I wouldn't trade ANYTHING for those memories of raising my 5 young boys.... ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/07/04 at 11:13 am

This is how our household operates today.  I also have to say to the boys no WCW on the beds.  :o

I hated the kids going through that wrestling faze....all the foul language that was on....I was pretty fortunate to "Distract" them with "Real" sports....which, judging by The Professional level, is going down the toilet lately :-\\

Written By: Tanya1976 on 07/24/04 at 4:51 pm

Partridge family..Brady bunch far too whitebread for me.

I always wanted the Partridges to kick the Bradys a@#

Written By: Southern Image on 09/29/05 at 12:00 pm

Partridge Family

Check for new replies or respond here...