inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: SOS - 70's party

Written By: SHARON on 06/16/04 at 10:15 pm

I need help, ASAP! :o I'm a doing a concept paper for a client. I'm suggesting a 70's themed corporate event/party. How do I execute this? Thanks.  ;) 8)

Subject: Re: SOS - 70's party

Written By: AmericanGirl on 06/17/04 at 10:58 pm

Well, for what it's worth  :-\\ , you can look at:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/guides/guide-display/-/9KDKQPZ18QNI/ref=cm_aya_av.sylt_sylt/002-2181022-5096807

Maybe it will help at least a tiny bit.

(I suppose I was in a 'funky'  ???  mood at the time of that writing...)

Written By: BrianMannixGirl on 06/19/04 at 4:12 am

Think swirly brown and orange curtains, lime crocheted tableclothes, sherry bottles with loads of different coloured wax dripped down them and a fresh orange candle stuck in them for table centrepieces, fondue for dinner, posters from the movie Hair/A Star Is Born etc, for laid back dinner music try old Neil Diamond, Lobo, Donovan, etc.

Or go for the satiny shiney disco theme - The Village People and KC & Sunshine are about to tour Oz so they are obviously all still together and can provide great numbers all night. 

Written By: Sharon on 06/30/04 at 4:51 am

8) Thanks guys. we presented the concept to the client. And he looooooves it. THANKS! THANKS! Mwah! Mwah!  :-*

Written By: BrianMannixGirl on 07/02/04 at 4:48 am

We look forward to the photos !!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...