inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Wonderama?

Written By: Janeane on 07/18/04 at 10:54 pm

Does anyone who remembers the show Wonderama in the 70s (hosted by Bob McAllister) know how I can find some VHS tapes? I am specifically looking for any clips when Bob was the host.

Thanks!

I would also be interested in hearing from those who have some great memories of the show and what they remember most.

Janeane :)

Subject: Re: Wonderama?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/19/04 at 10:25 am

"Does anyone here have an arkdark? Does anyone here have an arkdark? Everyone here has a right and left ear but nobody here has an arkdark."  ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: lorac614 on 07/19/04 at 2:05 pm

Hey, I remember it, barely!  Actually, I remember going to a taping of the show, I guess I was about 8 years old at the time.  I can tell you about the elevator ride up (it was a freight elevator and there were pictures of kids and balloons painted on the walls of the elevator shaft), what I wore that day (yellow pants and a rainbow tee) and we all got goody bags, I remember in the bag there a a necklace, it was a bagel with a face painted on it and it was on a cord.  Wierd what you remember, isn't it? 

Written By: Howard on 07/19/04 at 8:11 pm

http://www.tvparty.com/banners2/mcallisterhead1.gif

Here is Bob McAllister's Wonderama but I can't remember who the next host that came after him? ???

Howard

Written By: Sentimentalist on 07/21/04 at 12:19 pm

I don't know if you can get any copies but anyway "Kids are people too......wacka do whacka do."
God lyk!

Written By: E B on 12/31/04 at 11:11 am

Does any know where I can tapes from the kid show Wonderama with Bob McAllister? I am looking for the Christmas show from 1973.

Thanks. 

EB

Check for new replies or respond here...