inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Stooges

Written By: Schanche on 07/22/04 at 2:05 pm

Was abit to young to have known much about Iggy Pops group.  Just been listening to some of there tracks, "Search and Destroy", Shake Appeal" absolutely brilliant.  Not a big fan of Iggy Pop but The Stooges really were a fantastic roar group.

Subject: Re: The Stooges

Written By: AL-B on 07/22/04 at 7:35 pm

Was abit to young to have known much about Iggy Pops group.  Just been listening to some of there tracks, "Search and Destroy", Shake Appeal" absolutely brilliant.  Not a big fan of Iggy Pop but The Stooges really were a fantastic roar group.
Check out their 1970 album "Funhouse." It freakin' ROCKS! (Also, if you're into that kind of music, may I also humbly suggest the MC5.)

Written By: Sleeve on 09/12/07 at 2:53 pm

The Dead Boys were also a great group from that era, one of my favorites, and their lead singer notes Iggy as his biggest influence.

Written By: xSiouXBoIx on 09/12/07 at 4:02 pm

i've got all 3 of their albums. i like Raw Power the best....and the album sleeve is one of my favorites.

Check for new replies or respond here...