inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Does anybody remeber a shampoo for greasy hair that smelled wonderful???

Written By: adry13 on 10/15/04 at 3:41 am

I can't remember the name of it, but was trendy about the same time that gee your hair smells terrific,(about late 70's) can you still get that one? I think the bottle was clear and the cap was orange, they advertised it in seventeen magazine as well that in Glamour, does anybody knows the name?

Subject: Re: Does anybody remeber a shampoo for greasy hair that smelled wonderful???

Written By: lorac614 on 10/15/04 at 5:42 pm

I'm not sure but I thought I'd name a few shampoos that I remember...
Body on Tap
Breck
Agree

You can get Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific from The Vermont Country Store.

Subject: Re: Does anybody remeber a shampoo for greasy hair that smelled wonderful???

Written By: Howard on 10/15/04 at 6:57 pm

VO5?

Howard

Written By: Angie on 10/16/04 at 10:37 pm

I can't remember the name of it, but was trendy about the same time that gee your hair smells terrific,(about late 70's) can you still get that one? I think the bottle was clear and the cap was orange, they advertised it in seventeen magazine as well that in Glamour, does anybody knows the name?

Herbal Essence

Written By: adry13 on 10/19/04 at 10:59 am

I'm not sure but I thought I'd name a few shampoos that I remember...
Body on Tap
Breck
Agree

You can get Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific from The Vermont Country Store.

You're totally right, is that one: agree!!!!! and now, no one sells a shampoo for oily or greasy hair, I think is like trying to sell antiperspirant for smelly people!!! ;)

Written By: meezwok on 11/07/04 at 5:43 pm

it was called "agree."  8)

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/21/05 at 10:28 am

What's that one called where the womans in the shower doing an impersonation of that actress in 'When Harry Met Sally.'  :D

or there's that one that sounds like a rude word  Fructis - friggin' ridiculous name for a shampoo  ::)

Written By: Rosa on 07/25/05 at 9:37 pm

Does anybody know where could I buy "Gee, your hair smells terrific" shampoo and conditioner in Las Vegas, Nevada? Thanks.

Written By: pat on 07/29/05 at 6:54 am

I think it was Pert ? ;

Check for new replies or respond here...