inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: HELP ME!!!

Written By: tayconheart on 10/15/04 at 10:43 pm

:D I have a problem that has haunted my (pathetic) life for 27 years!!!! When I was 13 Chris Everett used to be the spokeswoman for a shampoo from Matrix (that's what her assistant told me when I emailed Chris Everets tennis school - can you believe it?) Anyway, Chris could not remember the name of the shampoo. All I remember is that there were 2 types, one was blue and that was for greasy hair, the other was in a clear bottle but the shampoo was purple and had the scent of jasmine (I believe). Anway I have mentioned this to tonnes of people throughout the years and they all mention the famous ones - Gee, Body, Breck, Fabrege, Herbal Essence, Short and Sassy, Prell etc. But its not those, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Sincerely

Obviously bored housewife with nothing better to do!  ;D

Subject: Re: HELP ME!!!

Written By: iliketv2 on 10/15/04 at 11:19 pm

I think it was Head and Shoulders

Written By: alwayssearching on 10/16/04 at 12:10 am

Any of these?

Short & Sassy
Long & Silky
Body On Tap
Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific!
Breck
Agree
Prell
Farrah Fawcett Shampoo
Faberge Organics
Wella Balsam

Written By: tshepp on 10/18/04 at 10:43 am

I remember one brand that came in a small plastic orange and cream container that looked like a moonshine jug, kinda like the one Driscoe Darlin played in the Andy Griffith show.

Check for new replies or respond here...