inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: help on a song/band please

Written By: gord on 10/16/04 at 5:09 pm

Hi  :)  I heard a song on the radio the other day and I'm trying to find out more about it and the band. I remember this song getting a bit of airplay in the very late 70's and early 80's. I know the name of the song is "Never Been any reason" and it has to be from the 70's. I seem to remember from hearing it years ago that it was by a couple members of Skynyrd, Rossington-Collins. So what I was wondering is if I'm correct with the band member? what year was it released? and did they have any other song that got airplay? thanks for any help.  Gord

Subject: Re: help on a song/band please

Written By: alwayssearching on 10/16/04 at 10:32 pm

Is this it by Head East............?

Did you have any bad dreams
Did you break any glass
Would you be my companion
Is there even a chance
You’ve been talkin’ in circles
Since I’ve been able to cry
There’s never been any reason
For never tellin’ me why, why, why
Save my life I’m goin’ down for the last time

Written By: gord on 10/17/04 at 6:51 am

that's it...thanks...do you know anything about the band? Anyway I heard it on the radio the other day and it took me back, haven't heard it in many years.  :)  Gord

Written By: Berg Katse on 10/19/04 at 7:48 am

http://www.head-east.com/  :)

Written By: Howard on 10/19/04 at 4:30 pm

I don't think I've ever heard of "Head East".Were they a 70's classic rock band? ???

Howard

Written By: gord on 10/19/04 at 6:31 pm

I'd never heard of them either, I was suprised to here that the song "never been any reason" was released in 74, I think I'm gonna look for one of their cd's. thanks for the info. Gord :)

Check for new replies or respond here...