inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bee Gees

Written By: KMDiscoDiva on 10/22/04 at 2:47 pm

If you've clicked on this titled then you must want to know that the Bee Gees are coming out with a number 1 hits album in early november. I visited their site after a friend at universal mentioned it to me and I have to admit that I am more than a bit excited. Especially since there will be a new track on it dedicated to Maurice Gibb. Here's the site where you can puruse the goods yourself...www.beegeesonline.com

Subject: Re: Bee Gees

Written By: blackdog on 10/29/04 at 1:31 am

If you've clicked on this titled then you must want to know that the Bee Gees are coming out with a number 1 hits album in early november. I visited their site after a friend at universal mentioned it to me and I have to admit that I am more than a bit excited. Especially since there will be a new track on it dedicated to Maurice Gibb. Here's the site where you can puruse the goods yourself...www.beegeesonline.com

Thanks KMDiscoDiva - this is the first I've heard of it. It's funny that this is how I get a lot of my news    :)

Good news!  I really miss Maurice, how sad he died so young

Written By: Howard on 10/29/04 at 7:02 pm

I have Bee Gees in concert but I'll consider the CD in November.Thanks. :)

Howard

Written By: hornet on 11/06/04 at 4:47 am

i think it's good that their trying to continue and may possibly do well ( i hope ).....but with Maurice missing, i think this is going to be a challenge and a half !  the 2 remaining members left are no way incompetant, at all ! ...but Maurice really finished the picture off !
even to this day i can't believe he is not with us.....its simply not registering, it's like noooo, it still can't be true ! DAMN IT . :-[

Written By: Howard on 11/06/04 at 8:32 pm

So,this CD will include every singe chart topping Number 1 hit they sang from the 70's? ???

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...