inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help!!with childrens christmas tv show!!!

Written By: Tricia on 11/27/04 at 6:24 pm

hello there i'm new.. my name is tricia i'm from CT.. i'm 32 years old

i've been trying to find this movie for years.. i watched it when i was really little i believe its from the early 80s or late 70s.. or it could be early 70s??? its called or i thought it was called' " The Littlest Christmas Tree" and it was about a little girl ( blonde haired girl ) who was confined to a wheelchair and would talk to this little xmas tree.. the little tree was sad that noone wanted him.. and at the end the little girl dies.. does anyone know where i could find this movie?? any suggestions? any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!! thank you so very much!!

- Tricia in Connecticut

Subject: Re: Help!!with childrens christmas tv show!!!

Written By: Caroline on 11/20/06 at 5:05 pm

The movie's title is The Tiny Tree!!! I was looking for it online as well!

Subject: Re: Help!!with childrens christmas tv show!!!

Written By: Rannots on 11/22/06 at 12:57 pm

Here is the deal about the tiny tree  I have found out that it was produced by dePatie Freleng (yep the same ones who did Pink Panther and Mr. Magoo ) I went to a website and found out that it was a Television special that aired on the NBC network on 14 December 1975.  The next step will be to email NBC and ask where to get it if it is available. I will keep this thread posted as i find out more about this.

Randy Hill
Your Friendly Neighborhood Internet Reasearcher

Check for new replies or respond here...