inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Can someone tell me what this song is?? (story telling type)

Written By: devmt on 12/01/04 at 3:40 am

First of all, hi everyone.  This is my first time posting here, and I love reading through all the messages!

Well, regarding my question, I apologize if this has been covered before, but the search didn't return anything for me.

From what I remember, this is an old story-telling kinda song kinda like Teddy Bear or Phantom 309 by Red Sovine.
All I can remember from the song (and then my memory may not be great) is that it had to do with a man going to something for his daughter possibly.  On the way there, he reached under the seat to grab a bottle of alcohol and got into an accident.  His daughter was in the other car.  That's really all I can remember, except maybe at the end of the song....there was something about the hospital???? 

If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it!  It is about to drive me mad!!  :o

Thanks!!
Dawn

Check for new replies or respond here...