inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help! With animated christmas show!!!!!

Written By: triciamarie1972 on 12/05/04 at 6:02 pm

Hello everyone!!!

I need help finding this animated christmas show i believe its from the 70s.. its about this little girl i believe she had blonde hair and was in a wheelchair and she would go out and talk to the little christmas tree that noone wanted.. i thought the name of the show was called " The Littlest Christmas tree" and she talks to the christmas tree and then she dies at the end.. it was 30 minute childrens animated christmas show and i remember watching it when i was about 8 years ago.. it would've been in the late 70s but i believe this was made in the mid 70s.. Any help!!!??? thanks so much!!! ~~~ Tricia

Subject: Re: Help! With animated christmas show!!!!!

Written By: JIAH on 07/18/08 at 6:18 am

Hi, I just saw your post; I know it's very old.  Anyway, I had been looking for the show, but couldn't remember much except the girl and the tree!  Thanks to your prompt, I was able to find it.  I think it's called "The Tiny Tree."  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0378881/

Hello everyone!!!

I need help finding this animated christmas show i believe its from the 70s.. its about this little girl i believe she had blonde hair and was in a wheelchair and she would go out and talk to the little christmas tree that noone wanted.. i thought the name of the show was called " The Littlest Christmas tree" and she talks to the christmas tree and then she dies at the end.. it was 30 minute childrens animated christmas show and i remember watching it when i was about 8 years ago.. it would've been in the late 70s but i believe this was made in the mid 70s.. Any help!!!??? thanks so much!!! ~~~ Tricia

Check for new replies or respond here...