inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cool 1970's site

Written By: Banks on 12/12/04 at 12:29 am

Okay...If I am doing the wrong thing here, then please ignore this message until it is deleted (as I am sure it will be if I am doing the wrong thing), and IF I am doing the wrong thing, I apologise in advance...

BUT

I have come across a GREAT 1970's site in MSN. It features a lot of pictures of T shows, movies, singers and bands from the decade, as well as decore and fashion, toys and games etc...It has just about everything. From mass murderers to disasters...

Its a great site, and you can really tell the owner has put a lot of effort into the site.

Here is is:

http://groups.msn.com/The1970s

It honestly is a cool site. There is a message board on the site, but it seems that they are not for people to post questions onto, more for information so be posted onto, as you will see.

Again, if I have done the wrong thing, I apologise and please delete this post.

If not, then go take a look. Ive found heaps of info on the 70's in this site, and stacks of photos.

Alright Now

Subject: Re: Cool 1970's site

Written By: AmericanGirl on 12/12/04 at 7:14 am

Cool!  I'm adding a link to my Super Groovy 70's fans' website.  Thanks for letting us know about it  8)

Written By: Banks on 12/12/04 at 7:30 am

Your very welcome!!!

I absolutely love the site. So many memories there.

I especially like the TV and movie photos...Id forgotten about heaps of the TV shows which have pictures in there.

Alright Now

Written By: Howard on 12/12/04 at 6:19 pm

Thanks AN.But I can't click on the site. ???

Howard

Written By: Banks on 12/12/04 at 6:49 pm

Howard...If you copy and paste the link into your browser it should and then hit enter it should get you there.

AN

Written By: Howard on 12/12/04 at 6:52 pm

Oh Ok.Thanks. :)

Howard

Written By: mac21 on 06/26/05 at 10:58 am

i need some help, and i don't know where else to post, so excuse me if i am in the wrong place,
here's my question

back in the early 1970's, there was a game called cascade (a marble game) i have finally found it but i need more information on it, need help, i found it in the 70;s toy games, i just want to see a picture of it , just for the memories, can anyone help me  :)

Written By: memory on 06/26/05 at 12:55 pm

i applied to join.

Check for new replies or respond here...