inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cartoon Battle: "Josie & The Pussycats" vs. "Scooby Doo, Where Are You"

Written By: woops on 12/13/04 at 7:25 pm

My choice: "Josie & The Pussycats"  8)

Though they did meet with Scooby & the gang on an episode of "Scooby Doo Movies" (oe something like that).  :)

Subject: Re: Cartoon Battle: "Josie & The Pussycats" vs. "Scooby Doo, Where Are You"

Written By: Tanya1976 on 12/13/04 at 7:35 pm

Seriously, I like both. Although I did like Josie better. But, I voted for both.

Tanya

Subject: Re: Cartoon Battle: "Josie & The Pussycats" vs. "Scooby Doo, Where Are You"

Written By: gord on 12/13/04 at 8:51 pm

Scooby Doo :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/13/04 at 9:00 pm

Scooby Doo.

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 12/13/04 at 10:45 pm

Scooby Doobie Doo!!! ;D ;D ;D

Want a Scooby Snack?

Rio

Written By: Banks on 12/13/04 at 11:30 pm

I picked Josie!!! I loved that show...I even loved The Pussycats In Outer Space (especially the episode where they met the animated Happy Days Gang.

Though I do like the original Scooby Doo (or, as my daughter calls it, "Scooby Dooby Doo")

CGOOTR

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/14/04 at 2:05 pm

ROOOOBY-Doo...but not after Scrappy showed up ::)

Written By: Howard on 12/14/04 at 6:03 pm

Scooby Doo

Howard

Written By: redhead007 on 12/14/04 at 7:28 pm

Josie and the Pussycats

Written By: micah on 12/15/04 at 3:47 pm

Scooby do for me :)

Written By: Indy Gent on 12/18/04 at 11:27 pm

The Cats' were hot, but I chose the Scoobies Too. ;)

Subject: Cartoon Battle: "Josie & The Pussycats" vs. "Scooby Doo, Where Are You"

Written By: Dude111 on 12/20/17 at 10:25 am

I like the kitty cats but the orginal Scooby Doo is my favourite!!

Check for new replies or respond here...