inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Album and band name..HELP

Written By: Susan on 12/19/04 at 10:53 pm

Okay here goes, my sister had this album that she loved I want to get it for her for christmas. It was a blue (in color) album and it had a single bare lightbulb hanging ( I think it was broken) I remember it was swinging on a cord. We are from CHicago so it could have been a local band. It was a guy singing and I think the name of the sond was BLown or Blew  ANy help?????

Subject: Re: Album and band name..HELP

Written By: Banks on 12/21/04 at 12:46 am

Im not too sure about this...But I also remember an album with a broken lightbulb on the cover hanging from a cord. I think it was the soundtrack album of a movie from the late 1960's early 1970's. I used to think it was from A Clockwork Orange, but now I am not so sure. The movie was a horror/suspense/chiller if I remember correctly.

To try to jogg peoples memories, in the movie it had a guy sitting in a celler. A lightbulb is swinging back and forward. Each time the light finds the guy in the chair his face is slightly changed, and eventually is contorted into a maniacle and twisted smile.

The album contains some really freaky music mixed with some cool rock songs.

I dont know if this is the album your referring to Susan, but if it isnt, then Id like to know what album and movie I am remembering as well.

I hope Ive helped in some way

AN

Check for new replies or respond here...