inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Six Million Dollar Man DVD

Written By: SuspiciousMinds on 12/21/04 at 6:42 am

Don't hold me to this if it isn't true,but I came across this info on a fan site..

"Universal Studios Home Entertainment VP of Marketing Robert Reed confirmed that both The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman are currently being prepared for DVD release in 2005."

Subject: Re: The Six Million Dollar Man DVD

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/21/04 at 4:23 pm

Wooo hoooooooo!  8)

Written By: Banks on 12/23/04 at 7:40 am

Thats strange....I live in Australia, and I already have two DVDs of the Six Million Dollar Man featuring the pilot up to episode 8, and one DVD of The Bionic Woman. They were released here in conjunction with VH1. There is a sticker on the packaging which says, "As Currently seen on VH1." These DVDs are about 2 years old now.

Dont tell me that Australia has FINALLY been the first in something that isnt sport????? ;)

AN

Written By: SuspiciousMinds on 12/23/04 at 1:05 pm

I can't say I knew that Australia had any episodes on DVD but i knew the UK did...We haven't had any here in the US and Canada as of yet..But Still,I think these will be full seasons rather then just a few episodes..

Written By: Caroline on 01/07/05 at 9:34 pm

The Six Million Dollar Man  ROCKS!  That was the one show that my friends and I would stop whatever we were doing outside and go in our houses and watch...Sunday night 6:00pm!  I even belonged to the SMDM fan club...hehe:)

Written By: AL-B on 01/09/05 at 12:05 am

I haven't seen The Six Million Dollar Man in at least 20 years. (1985 was 20 years ago? Holy crap I'm getting old!) I wouldn't mind seeing it again just to see if it was as good as I remember.

Check for new replies or respond here...