inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anybody know the name of this movie?

Written By: Izod on 02/12/05 at 9:10 pm

From what I can remember it's mostly about an evil girl that kills people, & her mom found out about it & realized the girl was evil so she attempted to kill the girl but it back-fired, & the mother ended up getting killed. At the end of the movie I believe god zapped & killed the girl. Please help. Thanks.

Subject: Re: Anybody know the name of this movie?

Written By: Harmonica on 02/12/05 at 9:37 pm

From what I can remember it's mostly about an evil girl that kills people, & her mom found out about it & realized the girl was evil so she attempted to kill the girl but it back-fired, & the mother ended up getting killed. At the end of the movie I believe god zapped & killed the girl. Please help. Thanks.

The way I take it..the move reminds me of "Rhoda"

Questions for you.

Does the little girl kill a little boy with a shoe?

Does the little girl trap a man in a buring shed and then go upstairs and play piano while he's buring alive?

If so..we got the same movie!  :)

Written By: Izod on 02/12/05 at 9:54 pm

The way I take it..the move reminds me of "Rhoda"

Questions for you.

Does the little girl kill a little boy with a shoe?

Does the little girl trap a man in a buring shed and then go upstairs and play piano while he's buring alive?

If so..we got the same movie!  :)

Thanks for the info Harmonica! I entered some of your info in Google & came up with the title "THE BAD SEED"!  :D

http://www.retrocrush.com/100monsters/72.html

Written By: kairi747 on 02/13/05 at 12:13 am

yep, i was going to say the bad seed also.  they did a remake of that movie in the late 80's.

Written By: phil on 02/13/05 at 1:34 am

Actually the movie The Bad Seed came out in the late 1950's.

Check for new replies or respond here...