inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Farrah Fawcett's got a new reality show on TV Land

Written By: eightiesfan on 03/11/05 at 7:56 am

Is anybody gonna be watching the newest reality series, 'Chasing Farrah', when it debuts on TV Land later this month?

I'll probably watch at least one episode - from the commercial I've seen for it on tv, it looks like Ryan O'Neal will be putting in a little guest appearance as well.

Subject: Re: Farrah Fawcett's got a new reality show on TV Land

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/11/05 at 12:40 pm

Is anybody gonna be watching the newest reality series, 'Chasing Farrah', when it debuts on TV Land later this month?

I'll probably watch at least one episode - from the commercial I've seen for it on tv, it looks like Ryan O'Neal will be putting in a little guest appearance as well.

I will chase Farrah any day!

Written By: Triviamom on 03/15/05 at 4:34 pm

Isn't having the words Farrah Fawcett and "reality show" in the same sentence an oxymoron? ;D

Written By: jaytee on 03/15/05 at 10:37 pm

Isn't having the words Farrah Fawcett and "reality show" in the same sentence an oxymoron? ;D

;D ;D  Last time I saw a picture of Farrah she looked awful.  Not ageing too gracefully I'm afraid.

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 03/16/05 at 7:08 am

I suggest that a reality show may be just what she needs - I don't think there was a lot of reality to do with anything she appeared in in the 70's  ::) :)

Check for new replies or respond here...