inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Did any of you ever get to see the Ramones live before...enlighten me please!!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/19/05 at 4:54 pm

I was wondering if any of you guys had the privilege of seeing The Ramones live during their hey day??? If so....please tell me all about it!! I love the Ramones so much...but unfortunately I was too young at the time to even know who they were so I was never able to see them perform.

Thanks!

Erin :)

Subject: Re: Did any of you ever get to see the Ramones live before...enlighten me please!!

Written By: ADH13 on 03/19/05 at 4:56 pm

I was wondering if any of you guys had the privilege of seeing The Ramones live during their hey day??? If so....please tell me all about it!! I love the Ramones so much...but unfortunately I was too young at the time to even know who they were so I was never able to see them perform.

Thanks!

Erin :)

I didn't, but I think their clothes are on display at some museum in San Francisco.

Check for new replies or respond here...