inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Remember this cartoon?

Written By: Butterball on 04/16/05 at 8:28 pm

This cartoon came on a local kids show in the 70's. It was, I believe, a Terry Toons cartoon. All I can vaguely remember is a garbage truck hitting a bump in the road and spilling it's load. Seems like the cartoon character in the cartoon had a french accent.

Subject: Re: Remember this cartoon?

Written By: robby76 on 04/24/05 at 7:13 am

It wasn't "Meatball and Spaghetti" was it? I used to love that cartoon and the theme song too!

Written By: Butterball on 04/26/05 at 7:37 pm

No, but thanks for your reply. It wasn't a series type cartoon. I wish that I could remember more about this cartoon.

Written By: Susan on 11/27/10 at 1:44 pm

Yes. I was trying to remember the same cartoon and finally found it. It is quite charming:
tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUnjr1hewTs

Written By: robby76 on 11/27/10 at 6:58 pm

Nicely solved! Here's the fixed link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUnjr1hewTs

Written By: Butterball on 12/12/10 at 9:41 pm

All I can say is "Unbelievable"! I never thought I'd see this cartoon again. Thank you Susan and robby76 for fixing the link. Took 5 years, but I appreciate this...Thanks!

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/18/10 at 6:55 pm

All I can say is "Unbelievable"! I never thought I'd see this cartoon again. Thank you Susan and robby76 for fixing the link. Took 5 years, but I appreciate this...Thanks!

(I can't take any of the credit for finding "La Petite Parade Cartoon - Ze King! Ze Premier!", but I can share in your glee...)

This is what we do here.  We live for this, and the longer it takes, the better we feel about it when someone nails it.

Check for new replies or respond here...