inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Readalong show

Written By: eightieschick53 on 05/19/05 at 4:07 pm

Does anyone remember the show Readalong? It was a Canadian-made show involving puppets. The reason I mention this show is the theme song. It is a very distinctive theme song and once you hear it, you will never forget it. Here are the words for people that don't remember the theme song:

"Put yourself in a book, enjoy the story inside. Read along with us at Readalong and ride, ride, ride.  Cause reading is a lot of fun and easy too so join us here at Readalong....You and you and you and you and you."

If anyone knows a link to the theme song of this show or anything, that would be great.

Subject: Re: Readalong show

Written By: Sammy Reed on 05/19/05 at 4:42 pm

I remember "you and you and you and you andYOU" as the end of the theme of the first show I saw with John Robbins, the famous guy with a moustache that drew along with stories. Maybe I saw the show with puppets at the same time and I'm mixing one show with another's theme. Or maybe that John Robbins show had puppets in it, who knows.

I regret to admit that I did forget all of that theme song except for that one part.  :-[

Subject: Re: Readalong show

Written By: suckcess on 07/31/05 at 1:02 pm

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/tvo2/sounds.html

Check for new replies or respond here...