inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: im only 14

Written By: memory on 06/06/05 at 4:24 pm

i love the 70s and im only 14 . it started out with black sabbath and led zeppelin and then i started loving everything about the 70s.the 70s are bitchin.

Subject: Re: im only 14

Written By: zcrito on 06/06/05 at 9:02 pm

:)

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/06/05 at 10:28 pm

Hey, that's cool. I'm 23 and I've always liked alot from before "my time" too.

I'm not quite as into the 70's as the 80's, but I like alot of it. I think especially the 1971-75 time frame portrayed in movies like Dazed and Confused seems like it would've been a cool time to be around in. :)

Some of my fave 70's bands include AC/DC, Steve Miller, the Eagles and KISS. I slightly prefer solo 80's Ozzy, but Sabbath rocks too.

Written By: gemini61 on 06/07/05 at 8:13 am

i love the 70s and im only 14 . it started out with black sabbath and led zeppelin and then i started loving everything about the 70s.the 70s are bitchin.

I was a teenager in the 70s, so you picked a great decade! It was a great time for me!  :)

Written By: robby76 on 06/15/05 at 5:15 am

We need people like you to keep the older music alive and remembered, so well done for taking the time... not that hard rock/metal is my thing, but good on ya!

Written By: TC1970 on 06/15/05 at 5:41 pm

Music is timeless. No mattrer what your age. If it makes you feel good enjoy it.  ;)

Written By: DJDiG on 06/21/05 at 2:05 pm

Well, 70s music rocked!

You picked a great decade!

Written By: memory on 06/24/05 at 7:16 pm

thanks.

Written By: memory on 06/24/05 at 7:20 pm

We need people like you to keep the older music alive and remembered, so well done for taking the time... not that hard rock/metal is my thing, but good on ya!

i like some of the metal bands out today..well only 2 i guess.

black label society and lamb of god..i hate the singer for lamb of god though i try to get my lamb of god songs intrumental.

Check for new replies or respond here...