inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: new 70s show on mtv

Written By: memory on 07/05/05 at 10:11 pm

there is a new show on mtv called "the 70s house".the first episode was just on.i guess it comes on at 9 : 30 PM central on tuesdays.

its a reality show were they make these teenagers talk and act like they were in the 70s.

Subject: Re: new 70s show on mtv

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 07/05/05 at 10:19 pm

there is a new show on mtv called "the 70s house".the first episode was just on.i guess it comes on at 9 : 30 PM central on tuesdays.

its a reality show were they make these teenagers talk and act like they were in the 70s.
They would've been better off making a proper TV comedy series based around the same idea (A show were they make teenagers (or more accurately, young people in their 20s) talk and act like they were in the 70s)

Only problem is, it's been done before.

Written By: Carrie on 07/06/05 at 12:13 am

I wanted to see this! I saw one commercial for it and never saw another one so I wasn't sure when it was starting and stuff. It looked interesting to me.

Written By: memory on 07/07/05 at 2:39 am

They would've been better off making a proper TV comedy series based around the same idea (A show were they make teenagers (or more accurately, young people in their 20s) talk and act like they were in the 70s)

Only problem is, it's been done before.

what show has it been done before with i want to see it.

Written By: Carrie on 07/07/05 at 1:46 pm

what show has it been done before with i want to see it.
That 70's Show

I watched this last night. It was ok so far, it will be interesting to see it as times goes on. One thing I have to say is the kids were so damn whiny. And they acted like they knew nothing about the 70's at all. I know they were like 19-23 (I am assuming in that age range) age but you would think some would have some knowlege of the 70's, even a tiny bit... like if their parents were teens then... from watching That 70's Show... or whatever. They acted like they had never heard or seen any of it before.

Check for new replies or respond here...