inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Eve Cigarettes

Written By: Katherine on 07/15/05 at 10:14 pm

Does anyone remember Eve cigarettes?  They were long, slim and had flowers by the filter.  I think they were blue.  
I used to hang out in my Hash jeans, wood platform shoes and short suede jacket with rabbit fur collar.  It had to be freezing out, but I would freeze to be hip.  and I smoked those cigarettes, lol.
...oh and that Mary Quant Havoc perfume...I am still waiting to hear from someone that remembers that horrible pepper scent!

Kat

Subject: Re: Eve Cigarettes

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/16/05 at 11:31 am

I remember them. I think the only time I smoked them was when I bummed them off of someone who smoked them.

Cat

Written By: AstringOfPoloponie on 07/16/05 at 6:55 pm

Yes, I remember Eve cigarettes, too. I also remember (from the 70s) Lemon Twist (?) cigarettes. It was said that after you smoked a pack of them, they would start to taste like lemon.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/17/05 at 1:15 pm

Yes, I remember Eve cigarettes, too. I also remember (from the 70s) Lemon Twist (?) cigarettes. It was said that after you smoked a pack of them, they would start to taste like lemon.

Welcome back. Missed you.  ;D

Cat

Written By: Sugafairey on 07/18/05 at 4:36 pm

You can still get Eve cigarettes in Italy - my flatmate brought me some back from his holiday last summer. He thought I would think they were fabulous! (Yes, he is gay).

Check for new replies or respond here...