inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Mr. Owl & Tootsie Pops

Written By: Aok4way on 07/21/05 at 1:32 pm

I'm trying to find web graphics with the characters from the Tootsie Pops commercial that featured the little boy, Mr. Turtle, and Mr. Owl. Anyone got a clue where I can find 'em? Heavy and far out. You ain't heavy, you're my brother. Peace. - aok4way@cox.net

Subject: Re: Mr. Owl & Tootsie Pops

Written By: angelcakechick618 on 07/21/05 at 7:54 pm

I tried the tootsie website:
See below:

http://www.tootsie.com/howmany-sb.html

Hope this helps!

Written By: Aok4way on 07/22/05 at 6:47 am

Hey, thanks Angel! What a great start! If you (or anyone) come across any others, please keep letting me know! - aok4way@cox.net

Written By: Sammy Reed on 07/22/05 at 3:46 pm

While that commercial has inspired many kids to see how many licks it took them to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop, my personal favorite is still...

"The world looks mighty good to me,
'cause Tootsie Rolls are all I see..."

Heck, I remember when The CBS Late Movie actually showed that during "Death Wish"!!!

Written By: Aok4way on 07/22/05 at 9:54 pm

While that commercial has inspired many kids to see how many licks it took them to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop, my personal favorite is still...

"The world looks mighty good to me,
'cause Tootsie Rolls are all I see..."

Heck, I remember when The CBS Late Movie actually showed that during "Death Wish"!!!

Hey Sammy, I remember that one too! Tootsie Rolls and Tootsie Pops were always my favorites on halloween lol.

Written By: Scooter on 07/22/05 at 10:48 pm

542 licks is what it took me, but I was 12, so they were small licks.  ::)

Written By: Aok4way on 07/23/05 at 7:25 am

542 licks is what it took me, but I was 12, so they were small licks.  ::)

Holy guacamole, Scooter! All that time I wasted licking my Timex! Damn thing's still ticking, though lol.

Check for new replies or respond here...