inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Speaking of weed...

Written By: Katherine on 07/21/05 at 1:55 pm

Does anyone remember those colored, flavored rolling papers?  like yellow was banana and there were other flavors too...
Maybe they still make them, I haven't been to a "head shop" or smoke shop in years.

PS...We also used to smoke the bark off madrona trees...it would shed off rolled, so we would just light the ends.  Tasted terrable, but we did it!

Kat

Subject: Re: Speaking of weed...

Written By: memory on 07/22/05 at 12:28 am

i wasnt around in the 70s but i know they still make the flavored papers because i buy 70s t shirts and albums in a head shop with flavored papers.they taste good...

Written By: Aok4way on 07/22/05 at 6:53 am

Hey Katherine! I sure do remember the old flavored papers. E-Z Widers made quite a few different ones. I also remember papers that looked like little $100 bills, papers printed like tiger or leopard skins, and papers with a wire roachclip built right in. Like you however, I haven't been in a headshop in decades. Skyooz me...

*choke*

Wanna see me type with my forehead? Okay!

*boink* 098753fp9uncxmds;FJD1PJQV. Ouch.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/22/05 at 11:56 am

I remember a "pack" of cigarettes-there were only something like 6 in it, that each had a different color paper to it. If I remember correctly, the tabacco was yucky but they looked pretty.  :D

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...