inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: C.W. Post Cereal??

Written By: moonlightmaiden on 07/29/05 at 7:26 am

Does anyone remember this cereal? It was one of the best ever made. Does anyone know if it is still being sold anywhere in the US?  If not, can anyone recommend a new cereal that tastes almost the same? I have missed it ever since it disappeared from the shelves here many years ago. Thanks.

Subject: Re: C.W. Post Cereal??

Written By: Erika on 07/31/05 at 9:17 pm

Yes, it was great, but, sadly, they don't make it any more. I can't find hardly any record of its existence, in fact! As I remember it, it was a kind of granola and had coconut and raisins in it -- does that sound right?

Written By: saver on 07/31/05 at 9:36 pm

Check out lavasurfer.com

This guy has just about eveything you want to know about cereal..you can tell him you heard it from me...but he wouldn't know me so maybe let him know it's on a site! ;)

Written By: Bubaskadoosh on 05/13/10 at 11:54 am

Does anyone remember this cereal? It was one of the best ever made. Does anyone know if it is still being sold anywhere in the US?  If not, can anyone recommend a new cereal that tastes almost the same? I have missed it ever since it disappeared from the shelves here many years ago. Thanks.

Check for new replies or respond here...