inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: You tell two people, they tell two people, they tell...??? Help!

Written By: Katherine on 08/02/05 at 10:35 am

I remember this commercial, I think it went like that...I think it was for shampoo or something.
They played it a lot.

I may have it wrong.

Can anyone help me out on this?

Subject: Re: You tell two people, they tell two people, they tell...??? Help!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/02/05 at 11:05 am

Faberge

Cat

Written By: Valhalla on 08/23/05 at 8:17 am

Faberge

Cat

i thought it was for Breck....sorry if i'm wrong. i think tvland shows this ad once in a while as one of their retromercials.

Written By: GREEN67 on 08/24/05 at 1:16 am

:D I totally remember that commercial.. im pretty sure it was Heather Locklear..."and you tell one friend ..and then she'll tell.one friend..and so on..and so on..etc..etc...OMG..It was annoying ...But she did have cool hair!!LOL..

Written By: Katherine on 08/24/05 at 11:44 am

Yeah that's it!
I hated that annoying commercial too!  But I do remember it on TV all the time.
Heather Locklear?  Oh that's funny!

Kat

Written By: cnbpjb on 08/24/05 at 2:41 pm

:D I totally remember that commercial.. im pretty sure it was Heather Locklear..."and you tell one friend ..and then she'll tell.one friend..and so on..and so on..etc..etc...OMG..It was annoying ...But she did have cool hair!!LOL..

Actually it was "And you tell two friends ... and then she'll tell two friends ... and so on ... and so on ... etc."

Yes totally annoying commerical though.  Although for a while it was a great saying for local politics. :D 

Written By: Mushroom on 08/24/05 at 4:00 pm

Actually it was "And you tell two friends ... and then she'll tell two friends ... and so on ... and so on ... etc."

Yes totally annoying commerical though.  Although for a while it was a great saying for local politics. :D 

It was a campaign for Faberge Organic Shampoo.  There were several different versions, but the most well known is the 1982 version with Heather Locklear.

The other most remembered version was from 1978, and featured the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/cheerleaders/history.cfm

Check for new replies or respond here...