inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Omen

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/02/05 at 8:28 pm

Everyone pretty much talks about The Exorcist (a pretty good movie) but somehow, The Omen gets overlooked. The ending still gives me the creeps, even the film's theme music is creepy.  The sequels are ok.

Subject: Re: The Omen

Written By: Powerslave on 08/03/05 at 7:30 am

When you get past the "stunt" murders, there isn't much shock value left in The Omen. For me, the most chilling part of the series was when he's watching his step-brother die in Omen 2.

Written By: jiminy on 08/03/05 at 8:52 am

I liked The Dead Zone

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/03/05 at 11:43 am

I saw the Omen at the movies on my very first "date." It was such a "romantic" movie for two 13 year olds.  :D (BTW-that was our ONLY date)

Cat

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/03/05 at 5:19 pm

I saw the Omen at the movies on my very first "date." It was such a "romantic" movie for two 13 year olds.  :D (BTW-that was our ONLY date)

Cat

Great choice.....  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/03/05 at 6:08 pm

Great choice.....  ;D

I didn't "chose". I'm not too sure who did. Not only was it the two of us, but one of my sisters and his brother (as chaperones-but they weren't "dating", if you could call what we were doing "dating".  :-\\ )

Cat

Written By: ralfy on 03/30/16 at 12:00 am

"A&E’s ‘Damien’ resurrects ‘The Omen’ on 40th anniversary"

http://wtop.com/entertainment/2016/03/aes-damien-resurrects-the-omen-on-40th-anniversary/

Check for new replies or respond here...