inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Radio Poodles and cats...

Written By: Katherine on 08/03/05 at 9:25 am

At Christmas one year that is what all the girls wanted!

They first made a black poodle "stuffed animal" dog.  The batteries and the knobs were at the stomach.
Then they came out with a cute longer haired white cat (and if you were lucky a pink one)
I got the poodle because the cat hadn't came out yet, or Santa couldn't find the cat!

As times got "mod-er" that Panasonic doughnut shaped radio came out...I think they were yellow at first, then added more colors...

Kat

Subject: Re: Radio Poodles and cats...

Written By: gemini on 08/03/05 at 4:45 pm

At Christmas one year that is what all the girls wanted!

They first made a black poodle "stuffed animal" dog.  The batteries and the knobs were at the stomach.
Then they came out with a cute longer haired white cat (and if you were lucky a pink one)
I got the poodle because the cat hadn't came out yet, or Santa couldn't find the cat!

As times got "mod-er" that Panasonic doughnut shaped radio came out...I think they were yellow at first, then added more colors...

Kat

I had the radio. It was called a "Toot-a-loop". It came with stickers to decorate it. It was too cool!  :)

Written By: Marian on 08/03/05 at 7:43 pm

My grandmother had a radio dog--I think it was a poodle.

Written By: Carl on 08/04/05 at 1:06 pm

I had a Panda radio. The knobs were where it's eyes should be, the reception came from his belly. I loved that radio!!!

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 08/05/05 at 5:12 pm

I remember my older sister had a few of those radios.

Check for new replies or respond here...