inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: PDQ Chocolate Mix (Benco) Is Available

Written By: obie on 08/29/05 at 1:22 pm

Back in the 70's I used to drink PDQ Chocolate Mix and then it was no longer available.  Ovaltine stopped making it about 1995 or 1996.  The only other drink mix that is made just like PDQ is Benco Chocolate Mix from Holland.  There's a lady in Holland and she says that if anyone wishes to buy small quantities of BENCO choco drink crystals, (1-4 Jars), check out her Ebay store under the seller's name of Collectorsnest.  Contact her there and she said she will be happy to sell some Benco Internationally, for reasonable prices..

Subject: Re: PDQ Chocolate Mix (Benco) Is Available

Written By: collectEnet on 10/15/07 at 8:47 am

Hello! I am the woman in holland who has the Ovaltine PDQ substitute (Benco) available for sale in small quanitys.  My name is now collectEnet on ebay, and my email is netcollect@yahoo.com if you wish to write for details.  This is made and tastes just like the old PDQ chocolate drink mix, and I have not had one complaint with the product in nearly 3 years, with primarily American recipients.  Just drop me a line anytime.  Enjoy!  Mags

Written By: Capt Quirk on 10/15/07 at 7:31 pm

I remember that stuff as a kid. The chocolate was so-so, but they also had an eggnog flavor I think?

Written By: Jon Rice on 05/02/12 at 7:19 am

I am serious wanting to purchase a product that is similar to PDQ Chocolate Drink Mix. I know that there is a drink from Holland called Benco Chocolate Drink Mix. Can anyone tell me when I can get or order this product. I grew up drinking this chocolate mix and would love to share that experience with my children. Thank you for any help that you can give me.

Check for new replies or respond here...