inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: NBC Saturday Morning Cartoons

Written By: Carl on 09/28/05 at 3:20 pm

I always enjoyed watching The Daffy Duck Show, Plasticman, and Fred & Barney. Remember the cartoon segment before each show with the disco like song? It went something like:

Saturday Morning Fever
Is on the rise..on NBC!!

I have no musical quotes, sorry!  ;D

Subject: Re: NBC Saturday Morning Cartoons

Written By: oneno on 09/28/05 at 4:43 pm

Man do i miss that stuff. Kukla fran and ollie, go go gophers, boomerang is suppose to have alot of them but they don't have the commercials and segue's etc...I want my Maypo and the galaxy trio.

Written By: GREEN67 on 09/28/05 at 6:07 pm

;D I LOVED SAT mornings!!!  Looney Toons were my faves BUT  the absolute best..not cartoons .sorry...TARZAN..( Johnny Wiesmuller ) and Shirley Temple movies..YEA!!!

Written By: diabloscope on 10/01/05 at 12:54 am

the School House Rock  was  the best !!!  i got my daughter the cd  of all the old tunes  ( im just a bill , mulitplication song  , i even downloaded the commercials  "hanka for a Hunka Cheese !!! Yahoo!!

Written By: Beth on 03/31/06 at 12:15 pm

the School House Rock  was  the best !!!  i got my daughter the cd  of all the old tunes  ( im just a bill , mulitplication song  , i even downloaded the commercials   "hanka for a Hunka Cheese !!! Yahoo!!

Written By: whistledog on 03/31/06 at 12:53 pm

the School House Rock  was  the best !!!  i got my daughter the cd  of all the old tunes  ( im just a bill , mulitplication song  , i even downloaded the commercials   "hanka for a Hunka Cheese !!! Yahoo!!

What is Cocoa Wheats?????

Written By: nally on 03/31/06 at 2:07 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: Sammy Reed on 03/31/06 at 2:16 pm

I always enjoyed watching The Daffy Duck Show, Plasticman, and Fred & Barney.

"Plastic-Man" was on ABC, wasn't it?

Check for new replies or respond here...