inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help me find this tv series (or movie) please...

Written By: FaultyDog on 10/08/05 at 3:20 am

There's a scene from a tv series (could have been a movie, though I don't think so) that's been haunting me ever since I've seen it. It must have been on when I was a little kid (around 1974 I guess) and I only remember some of it.

There was this young boy (maybe 10-12 years old) who got chained to a wall in a cage like setting. The cage was somewhere near the sea, for I remember it was incoming tide. The boy was left there to die, but he was rescued by a girl(?) just in time. I may be just filling in the blanks here myself, but I believe the girl was the "bad guy"'s  daughter.

I'm sorry I can't give you any more details. This is really all I can remember... :-\\

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

Subject: Re: Help me find this tv series (or movie) please...

Written By: Skippy on 10/08/05 at 8:36 pm

Just wondering if you watched "The Banana Splits" as a child. This almost sounds like a scene from the "Danger Island" episodic short they had on the show.

Check for new replies or respond here...