inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: concert for bangladesh

Written By: ramonjet on 10/19/05 at 9:33 pm

i'm looking forward to seeing this concert film again, hopefully it will be much improved both audibly and visually. but i wonder if Ringo cares at all about his forgetting the words to his song "it don't come easy" ?  anyway that's a small distraction in an other wise wonderful time capsule of a film

Subject: Re: concert for bangladesh

Written By: bj26 on 10/20/05 at 3:26 pm

i'm looking forward to seeing this concert film again, hopefully it will be much improved both audibly and visually. but i wonder if Ringo cares at all about his forgetting the words to his song "it don't come easy" ?  anyway that's a small distraction in an other wise wonderful time capsule of a film
Is Bangladesh concert available on DVD or VHS?  Also do you know if the movie Help is obtainable any format?

Written By: ramonjet on 10/24/05 at 12:58 am

I've ordered the Concert for Bangladesh DVD, as for Help! at this moment I'm not aware of its availability.

Written By: zcrito on 10/24/05 at 4:51 am

I remember hearing on the radio at that time the cover of "Jumpin' Jack Flash" by Leon Russell...

Check for new replies or respond here...