inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Glowing posters

Written By: OliverDK on 10/29/05 at 3:13 pm

Back in the late 70s and early 80s you could get these velvet posters that glowed in the dark, I had one with Bruce Lee but I know you could get them with a chinese dragon, a jumping tiger and a panther on a branch, my problem is that I've been to every shop I know that sells posters, and not only are the people working in those shops too young to know what I'm talking about, but they couldn't even find the posters in their inventories.

So is there anyone out there who knows of a web-site where I can get these posters??????

Subject: Re: Glowing posters

Written By: alyceclover on 10/29/05 at 4:07 pm

did you try an ebay search...bound to be someone cleaning out the attic....I've seen them in retro & thrift stores on 4th Street, but then, how far are you from California....

Written By: OliverDK on 10/29/05 at 5:06 pm

but then, how far are you from California....

I live in Denmark, which just about as far from California as you can get, but thanks for the idea about eBay, hadn't thought of that.

Written By: whiteport on 10/29/05 at 5:13 pm

Back in the late 70s and early 80s you could get these velvet posters that glowed in the dark, I had one with Bruce Lee but I know you could get them with a chinese dragon, a jumping tiger and a panther on a branch, my problem is that I've been to every shop I know that sells posters, and not only are the people working in those shops too young to know what I'm talking about, but they couldn't even find the posters in their inventories.

So is there anyone out there who knows of a web-site where I can get these posters??????

Try here http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?aid=255991891&c=c&search=7975&GCID=s15100x001%2DCollege&KEYWORD=Black+light+posters

Written By: OliverDK on 10/29/05 at 8:26 pm

Thanks Whiteport, that was exactly what I was looking for.

Check for new replies or respond here...